Wetting Bed

Third person pov........

          Shilpa, Radhika are meeting regularly and today they are decided to meet whole family for a dinner in some restaurant. Shilpa kind of blackmailed Dhruv to attend for this dinner and Dhruv had not even have an option so he said yes.

All family members are arrived at the dinner only Dhruv and Nithya didn't come.

Radhika called Nithya "Nithya where are you?you haven't come all are waiting for you?".

"Mom I'll be there in 15 minutes."Nithya said to her mom.

Shilpa also called to Dhruv he also said, he will be there in short time.

Dhruv was in front of the restaurant now, Antony was also present with him. Restaurant I located in top floor so they have to take lift. They went towards lift Ruhi was present there.

"Dhruv what are you doing here?" Ruhi asked to Dhruv.

"My family decided to dinner here with there old friends so I came here,and you."

"I came here for meeting some clients,if everything is ok. We can sigh a contract today only."she said while smiling.

"Ok, then all the best."

"No need Dhruv,I seen you today means my luck is so good. I'm very sure today I will get that contract anyways."she seductively smiled towards him.

Before Dhruv could say something lift arrived and they all stepped in. Antony pressed top floor button and closing button. Before door close they all heard someone saying "wait wait".

Dhruv's pov.........

"Antony stop.."I said to Antony it's more like shouting Antony stopped the doors. Antony and Ruhi both are shocked. Well how couldn't I never give any damn for anyone. But hear it's Nithya I can recognise her voice. How could I forget.

Yes,how could you forget.

"Thank..... It's you again!"Nithya said stepping in lift. She narrowed her eyes and folded her hands before chest. I just smiled to her,she just rolled her eyes,but why?she didn't smiled to me.

"Hello Antony... How are you."Nithya asked to him smiling.

"I'm fine.. Nithya, how are you."he said

"Nice."

Nithya turned towards me and asked"are you stalking me or what?"

"I can also said that to you. Actually I have more rights, firstly you barged in my office and now I came here first not you. So are you stalking me or what?"

Nithya scoffed and said"I'm stalking you huh.... In your dreams mister."

"Why? I'm I not handsome?" I said while smirking at Nithya.

"Even my dog is more handsome than you! God You are so full of yourself."Nithya shook his head.

What dog!?

She compared you with dog.

Yes,but why I'm not getting angry? If it would be a different person,I would have killed him right here right now. Instead of getting angry I'm feeling happy.

God,you are whipped.

No. I'm not,I don't love her.

Now you don't love her. But not in future.

I just brushed off my inner voice thoughts.

"So,you have a dog?"

"No! I just said that if I would have a dog that is more than handsome than you."