Black Saree

Dhruv's pov..........

"And I love you so much." She said and I'm shocked. Is she confessed just now, I was stunned by her confession. I thought I would confess my feelings first but she overtook it. I'm literally over cloud nine, I'm happy no happy is understatement. She confessed her feelings like this and here. I was so shocked that I couldn't firm any words I'm totally speechless.

I always thought she is stupid and she proved it again. I was planning to how to confess my feelings to her, but she said like that. I was carving to listen this I'm so happy. I'm looking at her with so much love in my eyes and I can see her eyes also filled with love for me. Her mouth was moving means she is talking but my mind is not working properly last I listened is "I really really love you, hubby." She tried to peck on my lips but whom she is kissing, I didn't give her any chance and started kissing her with my passion, love and aggressiveness. When she is out of oxygen I left her, we are breathing heavily.

I carried her to back of the jet which is a bedroom, and started making love. Finally we consummate our marriage, she was so tired. Soon she slept in my embrace, I too drifted into sleep. Looking at her.

In middle of the night I heard some one knocking on door. I stood up and wear my boxers and pant, I opened the door to see who dares to wake me up. I was very angry, and hear this same fucking air hostess standing in front of me with her head bowed down. Now I'm fuming with anger, I should have fired her I shouldn't have listened to Nithya.

"What?" I asked in very cold tone, listening to my voice she flinched.

"Sir, we are already landed in Hyderabad. And it's been half n hour, your luggage also shifted to your car, sir."

What the fuck, I don't even know that we are already landed. I was hell tired, first because of this jet lag and second my love making sessions with my cute wife. Thinking about her a smile played on my lips, I looked behind and my wife is sleeping without even budging.

"Okay!" I said and closed the door, I went to Nithya and make her wear my shirt. I covered her legs with blanket throughout this she didn't even budge. I pecked on her forehead, I know she must be hell tired now. Looking at her I don't have a heart to wake her up so I carried her in my arms. I climbed down stairs of my jet and sat on car which is waiting for me in the airport only. I said that same hostess to pick Nithya's dress and bring it. She came back with a brown bag and handed it to me, I took it and placed next to me.

Time was 3 in the morning I told my parents to not wait for us because it's going to be late. And I'm glad that they agreed and said they all will meet us tomorrow.

Soon we are in my mansion, I have a duplicate keys of the mansion. I directly went to our room and placed Nithya on bed and covered her with duvet. Some security came with our luggage, they kept our luggage in our room and they went. I locked the door and slipped under duvet, pulling my wife in my embrace. She will be shock when she knows that we are in our bedroom. She nuzzled more in to me and I kissed on her hairs.

"Good night, wifey." I didn't get any reply now. I smiled and slept looking at her.

I got up listening to some noises, I know they are from outside. Our parents must be waiting for us, I looked at Nithya she is still sleeping. Her hairs are in a mess some of them are on her face, I slowly moved them from her face. I kissed on her forehead and looked at time it's already 12. I got up and went in to bathroom, and did my morning routine and took a long hot shower. I came outside, she is still now sleeping I shook my head and went in my closet. I picked casuals because I'm not going to office today. I'm ready and went near Nithya to wake her up, I sat down beside her and called her.