Ex girlfriend

Nithya's Pov..............

When i wake up Dhruv was again not beside me. I sat on bed rubbing my eyes and I heard a chuckle and I know whose it was.

"Good morning, hubby." I said, he is already in his black jeans and blue shirt. He leaned on door frame, by crossing his hands in front of his chest. He is looking handsome as always, I smiled. Dhruv came to me and seated beside me.

"Good morning, baby." He said and kissed on my forehead. I smiled, hugged him by his neck and buried my face on his crook of neck. I inhaled his colonge, I really like his colonge. He hugged me back by my waist.

"You smell good, I like it. Hubby."

"Go and take a shower we have to go outside." He said pulled me towards bathroom, I went inside bathroom and completed my morning routine and took a long shower. I wear ripped jeans and orange top, it was my first to wearing jeans and I'm hell nervous about it. Dhruv forced me to buy it yesterday, telling me that this is paris. So I don't have an option he is so stubborn, I rejected it but finally he won. I just put a lipgloss and kajal that's it, I saw my reflection in mirror. I satisfied with myself, I really look beautiful in this jeans, I smiled and made my way towards living room.

"You are stunning, baby." Dhruv said and lightly pecked on my lips. He held my hand and pulled me outside.

We had our breakfast, and Dhruv took me to Louvre museum. It was just breath taking, I liked all paintings there, they are so innovative. We spend all day only looking at paintings. Dhruv wants to go but I said I want to see each painting. So he stayed beside me, I smiled inwardly seeing his care for me. He is really good to me, he never complaint anything about me. I'm slowly falling in love with him, there was constant smile on my face.

We had dinner in suite, and I got up to sleep because I'm hell tired. But suddenly Dhruv said

"Want to have a walk to Eiffel tower." My eyes gone wide by listening to him. How much I wished to I only knows that, with full of excitement I hugged him and lightly pecked on his lips.

"I love to." I said and pulled him towards outside. He chuckled and we are now outside our hotel. Actually our hotel is near Eiffel tower, I can see it from our window also. Now we are at foot of Eiffel tower which is glowing in all his glory.

"Wow"I can firm only one word looking at most beautiful thing. Now I can completely understand why everyone wants to look at it.

Dhruv hugged me from behind and placed his head on crook of my neck. I leaned on him more. I kept staring at it, after sometime Dhruv pulled me and we started walking on road beside Eiffel tower. Soon my eyes caught ice-cream shop, I excitedly shouted.

"Hubby, ice-cream." I said and pointed my finger to ice-cream shop. Dhruv shook his head and chuckled lightly. I pull him and Dhruv buy me a chocolate cone. He paid for it, I was enjoying while eating Ice-cream. I moaned when I took first bite, and I can feel Dhruv glared at me. Really what is wrong with me moaning for him, I thought and shook my head. I eat Ice-cream completely and looked at dhruv, he is looking at me with full of adoration in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked him he placed his hand on my head, rubbed it and my hairs are now become Messy.

"Nothing, let's go." He said and we went to hotel.

We changed in to comfortable clothes and slept while hugging eachother.

We spent this week exploring whole paris, and now we are getting ready to go out but I don't know where. I wear yellow colour skirt and white colour top, I saw my reflection in mirror, I got satisfied and i went outside. Dhruv was waiting for me in living room.