Baby shower

Nithya's Pov...............

Me and Dhruv shifted again to India, Hyderabad, last week. And all where completely shocked looking at me and my bump. It's kind a big you know I'm carrying twins, and thanks to there father my husband. Who constantly makes me eat everything all the day. Now I'm in 5 months so everyone decided to do my srimantham( baby shower ) tomorrow.

A/N: if any one doesn't know usually srimantham will done in 5, 7, or 9 months.

After knowing about my pregnancy, Dhruv become overprotective more than last time. He took me everyday to his office in London. We stayed 2 weeks in London before shifting here, and he wrapped up and appointed people to look after that branch. After coming to Hyderabad also he took me to his office, he renovated his office. He added a bedroom and a small kitchen in his office. Today is first day he left me in home, not before he took good one hour class to what to do what not to do and eat properly, uff. we shifted to downstairs in mansion, I can't really climb stairs, it's becoming hard day by day.

Right now I'm sitting in sofa and mehendi designer doing there work on my hands. I love mehendi so much, it's like dream for me to cover my hands with mehendi on my marriage. But I can't keep it on my marriage, and I'm sure you all know the reason very well. Finally after 2hours my hands are fully covered with mehendi till elbows, awww I so love it. I smiled looking at my hands.

"Nithya, go and get some rest, I'm sure your back is aching." Shilpa mom said and looked at my mehendi design.

"Wow, design is good. Now go to your room, before my son come and take class of me." We all laughed for that. I slowly got up and went into my room and lied on it.

After sometime Dhruv came to bedroom giving me his full charming smile, making me fall for him again. Uff, why is he this handsome? Dhruv sat beside me and pecked on my forehead and kept his hand on my stomach, caressing it.

"How is your day? Missed me?" He asked me.

"Day is nice, and missed you so much. See this how is this?" I showed my hands to him grinning.

"Nice."

"You know, elders say that darker the colour of mehendi, the more husband's love for his wife. So, let's see how much you love me in real."

"Then it should turn out to be the darkest shade baby, because I love you so much."

"Let's see that tomorrow, hubby." I said and pecked on his lips, and I very well know that it will turn to be darker only, because my husband loves me so much. And I love him so much.

"How are my munchkins?" He kissed my bump, yeah he named his babies as munchkins. I smiled looking at him, he always talk with babies. He love them so much, the way he taking care of me and my babies are incredible.

Dhruv went in washroom to freshen up. After sometime he came, changed into comfy and started combing his hairs.

"Dhruv, I'm hungry." He turned and chuckled.

"It's already dinner time, let's have dinner then. You wanna come or should I bring it here."

"No, my back is paining, so please bring it here only."

"Fine." He said and went out.

He brought dinner and feed me, after he eat it and lied on bed to sleep. He started massaging my back, I smiled.

"It's not much paining now, you must be tired Dhruv. Let's sleep."

"I'm not tired baby, you sleep. Tomorrow is going to be tiring for you and my munchkins." I sighed.