Ex girlfriend 2

Dhruv's pov.............

No Nithya no don't think anything, I was continuously praying to God to not give Nithya any bad thoughts. But next second Nithya smiled and shook her hand with Aisha.

"Nice to meet you." Nithya said Aisha's expression went to sorrow again. Even I got confused by Nithya's behaviour, she is smiling.

"Don't act like you didn't get effected by watching me?" Aisha Said and sneered, my blood boiled looking at her. Really how did I loved her once, she acted like a nice girl when we are in love but now she is just a bitch, Who is trying to destroy my happily married life, but I never allow it to happen. Before I could open my mouth Nithya beat me by talking.

"Why? Why would I get effect by watching you?"

"Oh, come on. Stop acting." I want to hit this bitch right now. But I'm controlling my anger because my parents said that never raise your hand on women. Nithya laughed.

"Why would i? didn't you said that you are his ex girlfriend, ex. That means you are his past and I'm his wife now that means I'm his present and future." Nithya said while throwing daggers on Aisha. I'm completely shocked on other hand, I never thought my little wife can talk like this also.

"Are you effected, by looking us like these. Lovey dovey, I'm sure you are." Nithya continued after some time. I controlled my laugh looking at Aisha. Her face paled listening to my sweety wife. I grinned looking at Aisha. My baby, my cutie she is looking so cute now to me.

"You....." Aisha said took one step and raised her hand, I stood before Nithya,Protecting her.

"Don't you dare, Aisha." I yelled at her, she shivered listening to me. Nithya held my hand from behind. I looked at her she smiled, looking her smile my anger automatically gone I smiled back to her.

"Let's go, hubby. I don't want to waste my time here, I'm hungry." Nithya pouted, I chuckled at her cute pout and kissed on her pout. I pulled her, made payment on counter. I'm happy to know that Nithya is ok after seeing Aisha but somewhere I feel guilty to not tell her before. She didn't asked me anything about Aisha I expected her to ask me something.

We are now out of boutique, John is carrying shopping bags and Nithya and me walking hand in hand. After walking sometime I stopped, Nithya looked at me. I pulled her to me, now we are in middle of shopping mall.

"Why are you not asking me anything?" I blurted not taking not silent treatment anymore.

"What?" She looked confused.

"Nithya, why are you not asking me anything about Aisha. Aren't you are curious?"

"Ohh, because I don't want to." She shrugged her shoulders. Now I'm confused about her behaviour.

"Haaaa"

"See hubby, I know you are not comfortable in telling me about Aisha. So, I don't force you to tell me anything about her and your relationship with her. I'll wait when you will be ready to tell me about it, I will listen. Take your time, and yes I'm curious about to know it but I'll wait." She smiled sweetly.

"Ok, what if I change my mind after seeing her. Or I'll cheat on you."

"That will never happen, hubby. I trust you, you will never cheat on me." She winked, I smiled to her. She trust me, I feel very happy now. I pulled her and claimed her lips. First she jerked but eventually she give up and started kissing me. Her hands around my neck and mine around her waist. After sometime we heard hooting, and clapping sound, then I realised we are in shopping mall. I left her lips, she looked around and buried her face in my chest, her cheeks are like red tomato now. I smiled and hugged her feeling satisfied.