In his office

Nithya's pov........

This anil is really frustrating me to hell. He proposed today also, god he is doing it since 2 years. I keep on rejecting him since then but he is just too stubborn. I was thinking while taking my last sip of cafe latte.

"Okay guys bye I have go"I said to my friends.

"Ok nit bye "they all said in unison.

I was out of coffee shop now and walking towards bus station to go home. When I was about to cross a tree someone called me by my name. I was shocked and afraid,I put my two hands on my chest which is beating very fast. I turned to face the voice of the person who is called my name. I some what recognize this voice,when I turned I was more than shocked it was Dhruv really.

What the hell is he doing here.

"Seriously,do you want to kill me or something"I shout at him but I couldn't get any response from him so I started to shout more.

Yes just yell at him and take revenge, Nithya.

Right.

"I never done anything to you.i didn't even saw you before the party. I just saw your face in newspapers for once are twice. May be you are cute but I'm not interested in you. Why are you after me".

I was shouting at him and I'm some what happy.

What the hell why is he laughing.

"Now why are you laughing?"I asked through gritting my teeth.

Don't grit that much otherwise your teeth will fall.

"Nithya, boys are not referred as cute. They referred as handsome. He is controlling his laugh.

Really.

Of course, stupid I told you before also but you didn't listened to me.

Ohoooo

Now what you not only embarrassed you but also me.

Stop overreacting.

What? overreacting how could you say that.

Because you are doing that. Stop it let me think any excuse.

Do you think there is an excuse.

Hey I got one now.

Please tell me first.

"My wish, they are coming out of my mouth. So I decide to what I refer,cute or handsome".

Now I'm completely embarrassed. All thanks to you.

Hey I just now covered it.

Really you think that you covered it. Once see his face he is trying very hard to not to laugh again at you.

Is he.

You are asking me.

"Ahaaaa......."I scream and stomp my foot. I was angry, whenever I angry I will do this.

Stupid.

"I'm sorry Nithya"he said.

"Why?"

"Because I said that words to you in that party. For that please forgive me, Nithya".

Wow he is asking you to forgive him,how nice. Forgive him.

What? Forgive him. Did you forget how he shouted at me and how he just said that low words to me,how could you forget?

"Really, you asking me sorry. I think you forget about your status, just think about it Dhruv. I'm just a girl who doesn't have any status. How could I forgive you."I said in mocking tone.