Caring Husband

Nithya's pov.........

I opened my eyes slowly,my head and right hand was in pain. I didn't died,but why? I want to die. But what shocked me is Dhruv was standing in front of me. He smiled to me but I didn't, I'm angry with him. He doesn't want me in his life, so why he is here? Maybe they all forced him to accept me, I don't want it. I was interrupted by my train of thoughts by Dhruv. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb. What is he doing, why is he acting like this, I'm shocked.

"How are you feeling now?"he asked me in more concerned voice not shouting at me. I don't know what to say, so I nodded my head.

Nurse and my whole family came in room they all asked me how I'm feeling but I didn't replied. I looked at my father, he didn't said anything but his eyes were filled with guilty. I want to talk but no words came from my mouth. Soon they all went back and leaving me with my so called husband who is acting now very weird.

"Do you want anything, wifey?" What the hell is wrong with him, did he hit his head on something. Why is he calling me wifey?

"Wifey?"I asked him.

He started blabbering something,he thought I got amnesia which leads to my memory loss. Really,but here I was thinking he hit his head very hard that results to him acting like this. Didn't he is the one who doesn't want to see my face.

"No I didn't forget anything"I confirmed to him.

"Ok, you scared me. But then why did you react like that?" I scared him, what is he talking.

"Because you never accepted me as your wife."

"Ohh, ok because I was a fool to deny it. And I hated that doing to you. And I realised that I was wrong. I accepted it we are married and you are my wife." He said, and I can feel he is not forced he genuinely accepted me. But one part of me was scared, what if he suddenly doesn't want me.

"You sure, they didn't forced you, right." I want to confirm it.

"No way, they didn't. I'm sorry Nithya, I know I behave like a jerk to you. And I'm guilty for it,so please give me a chance." I was happy to here that from last one month I'm waiting for him to accept me. I know I sound like crazy but I genuinely wanted him. He is my husband, after all. But he hurt me so much, I don't want to give in this easily.

But he is your husband now.

So what? And he smiled to me. Aaaa that smile always melts me, no Nithya grip it.

"Why, why now? You don't know anything what I have gone through this month. And now you want a chance,but I'm sorry I'm not ready. What if after sometime you doesn't want......." I couldn't complete what I'm saying before then he kissed me. This was my first kiss, I was shocked. I don't know how to react, he continued kissing me. But I was shot of oxygen so I pushed him a little. We are breathing heavily, I put my hand on my lips. Where he kissed me, I'm blushing now and I know I'm looking like a tomato. He put his head on mine. He started to telling me he will protect me. I didn't listened to his words, I looked in his eyes they were genuine. He don't know how much I wanted him by my side. I'm started crying he hugged me, I hugged him back. "Don't cry baby please." After some time I stopped crying he kissed me by broking hug. I felt cold I missed his warmth but he doesn't leave me completely, he wiped my tears and said to take some rest. I nodded my head, he sat on stool and take my hand on his and kissed it. I closed my eyes to take some rest, my head is starting to pain again. I think I need some rest. But suddenly my mom came in and told me, my so called relatives are coming to see me.

I subconsciously tighten my grip on his hand. I don't want to meet them, I told my mom. But she can't do anything, Dhruv assured me nothing will happen to me. I feel safe with him, I nodded my head.