Crying Her Life Out

Nithya's pov.........

It's one month after I accidentally married to Dhruv. From that day I didn't saw his face or I can say I didn't show my face to him. It hurts whenever I think about him accusing me or saying that I schemed it all. It took a lot of changes in my life, nowadays I didn't smile,I didn't even talk much like before. I was completely changed after that incident. My friends and family asked me numerous times that what happened to why I have been acting like this. But I didn't tell anyone that I was married now. How can I even say that I was married to Dhruv,and that to one month back.

My parents started searching for a boy to marry me. One day I listened my parents talking about my marriage and that to with Dhruv. But he rejected me, of course I know he will reject me. Actually Shilpa aunty wants to me as her daughter in law so she asked Dhruv but he rejected me. Isn't it is super,I mean I'm already his wife he reject me on that day and he rejected me again.

Wow superb.

Shilpa aunty brought me another marriage proposal,they were aunty's best friends son and he also have some business. And most amazing thing is he just saw my photo and he said yes to our marriage. I didn't have any option so I said yes and within one month I'm going to marry this so called Shilpa aunty's friends son. What is his name.... Aaaa Rahul. My parents are so happy with this marriage so I don't have an option. I'm marrying some stranger,but my heart kept on telling me that I don't have to marry him. Besides brain telling me that I have to follow what my parents decided for me. Right I'm marrying Rahul that's it. I kept on telling myself this from last one week,that I'm going to marry Rahul. But something is not right.

No nothing is wrong, Dhruv doesn't want me in his life. So I have marry Rahul and I go with him to London. Don't think about it much it only confused you.

Dhruv's pov.........

One month,one month I didn't saw Nithya after that day. She didn't show her face to me. She completely ignoring me,good.

You want that only right. But you are not happy.

Yes I'm not happy,I completely stopped smiling and I came back to myself as ruthless billionaire. I fired a bunch of my employees in frustration. Is that even called as marriage,I don't understand a thing. Suddenly my mom asked me one day,that I marry to Nithya. This made me furious and I shouted at my mom. Now she was not talking to me at all. I tried my best to talk her but she completely ignoring me. I can say she doesn't even caring about me.

How could I tell her according to Nithya we are married now, is that even possible. I don't know what to do. It's all messed up,and I hate it. I shouted at Nithya on that day. I know I was wrong but this monster in me took over me and I yelled at her. I still remember her tears she was also not happy what happened in our life's. I'm in my balcony thinking about Nithya. Nowadays I think about her so much.

Akash's pov.......,.....

Something is wrong with my brother and Nithya. I don't know but something is very wrong in between them. They stopped smiling, Nithya was far more different from before. She doesn't talk,or even smile. She was like numb.

On otherside my brother,he came back to his normal ruthless billionaire role. Something is bothering to them which is don't know for others. I have to find what happened in between them. Today Shilpa mom told me that Nithya is going to marry in one month to Rahul. Now I have to talk to bro, because I know he has some feelings towards Nithya. I decided to ask my bro what happened in between them.

I headed towards my bro's room and he was in balcony. I locked the room I went towards him and stood beside him.

Akash it's time now are never just ask him,I took a deep breath "bro what happened between you and Nithya?"