She Is Back

Dhruv's POV................

I'm in meeting for an important project, suddenly my phone started ringing and Antony went out to attend it. Deal was done we signed contract papers, we were shaking hands while Antony came running inside and he is smiling. Before I ask him reason he said the best News.

Nithya is out of coma, I stumbled back and sat on chair with a thud. A lone tear escaped from my right eye, in next second I ran to my car. Antony was there explaining situation to clients but I less cared about it. I hopped in car and said my destination to driver, same route which I was using from last one month taking so much time to reach hospital now.

The second car stopped in front of hospital, I climbed down and ran to stairs. I even forget to take elevator, I climbed stairs very fast, when I reach Nithya's floor I was panting for air. I opened door and saw everyone they all looked at me and smiled brightly. They all vent outside, I slowly walked in, and gasped, there Nithya is sitting on bed while looking at me and smiling.

I was standing there looking at her, not at all moving. Tears are continuously falling from our eyes after a long time Nithya opened her hands and called me.

Nithya's Pov............

I tried very hard this time, and I can move my finger only but it gave me so much hope that I can wake up from this coma. I listened dad calling doctors telling them I'm moving and I again tried hard to open my eyes, I opened it to close again due to harsh light.

Soon doctors came and they gave injections to me to come out of coma. I opened my eyes and looked at doctors they all smiled looking at me.

Later they helped me in moving my legs and hands and they declared me that I'm fit and fine.

Doctors went away allowing my family members in room. My mom came and hugged me tightly and started crying and Shilpa mom standing there crying on dad shoulder.

But I couldn't see Dhruv I want to see him, I want to hug him. I remember how he used to tell me what he did in day. I knew that I had tortured Dhruv alot for going in to coma, but I cannot do anything.

I tried everytime when he said 'wake up baby' to come out of this coma but I can't. It's like someone chained me and pulling me towards darkness. And I badly wanted to hug him, and cry over our lose, our baby. Yes I know we lost our baby and the reason is divya. How can someone be so cruel?

But today when he cried and his tears touched my face, I feel like how miserable he is. He said he is losing his patience, and that make me try hard and hard.

With my full mighty I tried again and I can move my fingers, and finally I'm back to normal and out of coma.

I cried hard hugging everyone, I miss them all so much. And finally asked dad about Dhruv. He said Dhruv is on his way and I'm waiting for him impatiently.

After sometime everyone looked at doorway and I know my Dhruv is here. My heart beat started beating fast, I can feel him, I can't see him. Everyone left room, and Dhruv came and stand few inches away from me Looking at me. He is as always same handsome, my eyes welled up looking at him after a long time and tears find there way.

I can see dhruv's tears, he was simply standing there doing nothing. But I can't take it I want to hug him, I want to touch him and kiss him. I opened my arms for him

"Can I get a hug? Hubby." That made him realise he is not moving. He came towards me and hugged me tightly not leaving me anymore. I buried my head in his crook of neck and inhaled his smell after a long time. I can feel my shoulder is drenched with his tears.