Prince and Princess

Nithya's Pov.,...................

I'm as always in Dhruv's office sitting on couch and ogling my own husband while he is going through some files with a frown on his face. How he managed to look handsome with a frown, God my husband will give me heart attack one day with his charms.

"Nithya baby, it's very bad to ogling at your own husband." He said, he didn't even looked at me, then how he knows I'm looking at him. I pouted, how to not look at him, while he is looking way too handsome for me.

"What you want me to do then, to look at another male." That worked in next second he looked at me with furrowed brows.

"What did you said? Come again?" He asked while leaning on his chair and crossing his hands in front of his chest. That only give me a good look of his hard chest and we'll built biceps which just popped up while he folding his hands.

I got up from couch slowly, by keeping one hand on my bump and other on couch hand rest. I'm in 7 months now, with carrying twins that to a very healthy twins, so obviously my bump is big.

I made my way towards my hubby and sat on his lap while circling my hands around his neck, in return he secured his hands around my waist.

"You are looking too handsome, hubby. What to do I can't take my eyes off you." He grinned listening to it and I leaned and started kissing him. He responded and we two kissing each other madly. The kiss was so smooth, with so much love towards eachother, we savoured eachother lips with so much love, he never tried to deepen the kiss and same come to me. It's a kiss with love,pure love towards eachother. When I felt I was short of breath, I released him and leaned my head on his chest taking deep breaths.

He started caressing my hairs while kissing on my forehead continuously, I closed my eyes feeling heavenly in his arms.

We heard a knock, I looked at him, he smiled to me and I returned it with mine.

"Go eat something, and take a nap, I have a meeting in 15 minutes, okay." I nodded my head and got up from his lap. Turned to right where is a bedroom with attached kitchen in that we can find everything. A fridge which is filled with all flavours of Ice-creams and chocolates.

Kitchen cabinets are filled with all types of ingredients for cooking, but now a days I'm feeling very tired. So Shilpa mom sending lunch and snacks everyday for us.

I heard come in and in next second Antony came with some files. I shook my head, how many files he have to sigh God, Antony smiled to me I returned it back.

"So, what do you want to eat, dada's munchkins?" I asked my bump while caressing it.

"Chocolate" I said to myself and grinned, I took a chocolate from fridge and sat on bed while opening wrapper.

I took a bite and moaned, after eating two more bites I felt my babies kicking, and that to strong one. Dhruv doesn't know about babies kicking, I didn't said it to him. But I think time is came to reveal to him, I smiled brightly and stood up.

I went in office Dhruv, Antony where already at office door step ready to leave for meeting.

"Dhruv!" I called him, he turned his head and looked at me.

"Can this meeting be hold for 10 to 15 minutes, I want to talk with you."

"Ofcourse, baby." He said and turned to Antony, and signalled him something with his eyes. Antony bowed his head to him, ready to leave.

"Antony, it takes only 15 minutes, sorry." I said.

"It's okay, Nithya. Take your time" with that he went out closing door, Dhruv came towards me and stood in front of me.