Requests

The way requests will work is you can comment on this chapter or DM me! I can't always get to every request, but if you're really interested in the idea feel free to reply to your own comment as a reminder and I'll try my best

The way requests will work is you can comment on this chapter or DM me! I can't always get to every request, but if you're really interested in the idea feel free to reply to your own comment as a reminder and I'll try my best. Thank you in advance for your patience!

You should include...
-The character you want (there can be multiple!)
-The general theme or plot. This isn't required if you're just looking for a certain genre for this character, but it's helpful!
-Genre. I will not do nsfw of minor (18>) characters, however I can do time skips since that's canon!! If the character was 18+ before time skip, such as Kuroo or Oikawa, then that's fine. For those characters, try to specify which you'd prefer.
-What gender it's targeted towards + preferred pronouns. If you don't add that I'll automatically do something gender neutral with they/them pronouns :)

I can also do friend shots where you don't get together with them just become friends, and aus like soulmate, fantasy, etc.

These are just the things I need to write the story, so you can add extra stuff too!

I will not do:
-Anything that could come off as offensive or harmful towards someone else. For example, nothing that contains racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and so on.
-There are certain exceptions to this. For example, if you want the reader to be transgender and their partner comforts them because someone random was being transphobic that's fine. But I will not write a canon character being offensive like that.
-Any form of gross gore. I can write injuries, but I won't write anything severe.
-I think this goes without saying but anything illegal? Like minor x adult is a HUGE no-no unless it's platonic, along with non-con.

If you consider requesting something please do! Another gentle reminder that I just recently finished the manga, but I'm still not super familiar with some of the characters, especially if they didn't get a lot of screen time. I do lots of research into personalities and scenes they're in to get a good feel, but I can totally be OOC at times so try not to be too harsh 🫶❤️

Last updated on 8/4/23 American standard