iii. An Angel

TUPAC SHAKUR - "Our futur is our confidence and self-esteem."

Freya stopped on the sidewalk alongside the club, the Barcelò Theater, where she could already hear the blasting music at full volume

Freya stopped on the sidewalk alongside the club, the Barcelò Theater, where she could already hear the blasting music at full volume. She could see a queue already going to the next local store.

She was really out of her comfort zone right now. She didn't even know how to dress for this kind of party. She sincerely doubted her choice of dress elsewhere.

The photo of the outfit Lucrecia, Lu, had sent her was far more exuberant than her simple clip-on pants and white shirt with a square collar. The only touch that showed that she was not a little prude was her shoes with open toes.

(Freya's Outfit)

She wrinkled her lips in doubt as she crossed an arm across her chest to hold her other arm by the crook of her elbow

She wrinkled her lips in doubt as she crossed an arm across her chest to hold her other arm by the crook of her elbow. She looked at her surroundings visibly uncomfortable before suddenly turning on her heels to hear her name."Freya!"

She jumped in spite of herself before leaving a small uncertain smile at the sight of Samuel waving his hand in her direction. The latter was in the queue alongside the same brunette of this morning, the one who called Asucena. She was now wearing a yellow scarf around her head and a simple khaki military style jacket.

Her religion was fairly clear to everyone. Only Freya didn't really have to prejudge this subject.

She was Catholic after all.

She advanced nervously near the duo before trying a small smile."Hey, how you're doing?"

"Fine and you? I thought you would be in the VIP guest list. Not in the queue."

Freya winced at the hint before shrugging, puzzled."To be completely honest with you, this is the first time I have come to a club. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I didn't even think of coming."

"Really?" Suddenly exclaimed the brunette next to Samuel in surprise before she took off in her outfit with a small smile as she held out her hand."I'm Nadia. A friend of Samuel. You're Freya, right?"