xviii. Misunderstanding

"What are we doing here?" Freya asked as she frowned at the fast food restaurant in the passenger seat of Valerio's convertible car

"This, my dear, is one of your most secret and unspeakable wishes." Valerio replied, turning his head towards her before lowering his square glasses with the tinted lens mischievously."And I will realize it. Because I am a great boyfriend."

Freya felt her heart quicken at the mention of the title he had just used before swallowing with a broad shy smile."Boyfriend ? That's what we re ?"

"I don't know. What do you think? Do you think I take a lot of girls to a fast food restaurant?"

Freya let out a breath of laughter as she glanced over at the deliciously good smelling restaurant before letting out a little groan of envy as she turned her head over to the headrest."You know I can't."

"Well, tonight, yes." Valerio replied as he hastened to get out of his Porsche without even opening the door before motioning for Freya to follow him."Come on, do you smell that delicious smell of fat?"

Freya shook her head as she stepped out in a more civilized fashion before shaking her head as she slammed the door."You're the devil, Valerio."

"Why thanks. I take it as a compliment." Exclaimed the brown enthusiastically before joining her to put his arm around her shoulders before kissing her on the temple."I'm starving."

After ordering for an entire regiment, the duo went to sit in one of the available tables to wait for their order. Freya had chosen a seat near the window, leaving her the field free to observe the lake further, distracted.

She did not feel exhausted alongside Valerio. And even less when he hugged her in his side as he was doing now. She could feel his gaze on her profile as she silently watched outside.

Nor did he ask a question. He just watched her in silence with a slight, fascinated smile.

However, the brunette was not long in letting a smile bend her lips at the feeling of Valerio deliciously kissing her nude neck by her messy bun."Valerio.
"Mhm ..." Hissed the dark haired boy as he continued to leave a trail of open mouth kissing down her neck to her jaw.

Freya immediately turned her head, placing her hand on his cheek before connecting their lips in a short but passionate kiss.

She pulled away again as a tray was suddenly placed in front of them before displaying a small embarrassed blush at the sight of the waitress looking at their duo.

"Do you see how adorable she is? She's my girlfriend."

"Shhh ..." Freya whispered in a laugh embarrassed by the brunet's exuberant attitude before hitting his shoulder lightly."Seriously?"

"What?" Asked Valerio shrugging his shoulders before taking a fries from the tray arrogantly."That's true."

Freya watched his profile as she still had some difficulty reading him before shaking her head."You're really something else, Valerio Montesinos."