ACT TWO/xviii. I have feelings, bitch.

Call an ambulance, please

Call an ambulance, please !

More shouting.

The blood.

Guzmàn standing above the body.

Polo... Polo giving his last breath.

Freya felt like she was watching everything over and over, her mind shocked by the latest events. It was as if she was going through a kind of catatonic state in which she was immersed in her own world. She was fully aware of her group of friends gathered around her, but still could not understand the idea that he had not fallen.

No, he had been murdered.

"I-I didn't mean to. I didn't." Sobbed Lu finally forcing Freya of her stupor as she raised her head simply to meet the disoriented, panicked look of Lucrecia." You have to believe me. Freya-"

Freya looked away clearly unable to look at her in shock before giving an incredulous look at Carla."It was an accident, Lu."

"It was my fault. "

"No." Nadia immediately objected, catching Lu's gaze away from the brunette Bjørkaas."We'll tell them it was an accident."

"Nobody will believe that." Valerio declared leaving Freya to raise her head on the big brown while swallowing, the traces of wet along her cheeks still present."Everyone saw her throw a drink in his face."

Nadia seemed just as disoriented as she shook her head in the objection, her voice charged with tense and broken as she pleaded in defense of Lu clearly ignorant of the Montesinos brunette trying to make eye contact with Freya by any means."But it's true."

"The cops don't want the truth." Intervened Samuel as he approached the group, capturing attention."They want to close the case as soon as possible, find someone to blame, and lock them up for 20 or 30 years."

"We have no choice."Said Guzmàn letting Freya raise her head from her hands to give him a puzzled look.

Freya still couldn't believe she was in such a situation. Polo was her friend. And Lucrecia was too, but what she did ... accident or not. They had demonized Polo for months for the same thing. She honestly did not know how to react at this precise moment.

All she knew was that she was way too shocked to support Lu right now.

She stood up abruptly after Samuel's sudden declaration."Yes, we do. We can put an end to this nightmare once and for all. We've all suffered enough. Too many lives have been destroyed. We will walk out of here, together and free. And we'll leave this shit behind forever."