xi. Crazy, not Creepy

Crazy-I tried being normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.

"Come on, close the door, please."

Freya pretended to as she was ask as she closed the door behind her before shyly advancing into the biology class. She watched her classmates put on their blouses already ready for the class while she stayed on the sidelines of the group. She missed the first one with what happened so she didn't really know where to stand.

"Pssst! Freya!" Lu murmured, letting Freya turn to her group of Guzmàn and Valerio."Come and sit with us. I already warned the teacher."

Freya displayed a broad, relieved smile as she headed for the trio before slowing down as she swallowed as she met the eyes of Guzmàn and Valerio. The boys' duo watched her closely with different expressions that were still similar. Valerio seemed genuinely worried while Guzmàn seemed more uncertain and uneasy as he gauged her sympathetically.

Obviously uncomfortable under their looks and just as nervous as to how to act with them, Freya contented herself with putting on her blouse before turning to the professor, listening."I know it's Friday, but let's not get carried away, please."

"Here is the protocol for the experiment." Lu explained, handing her the notes she had made for her.

Freya gave her a nod in thanks before leaning on the bench to try to understand the process.

However, she soon paused at the feeling of a shadow hovering by her side. She looked up, looking at the tall brown leaning slightly towards her with an adorable little smile."So? You're back in great shape and ready to conquer the world."

"Well I don't really know about taking over the world but I'm getting better. Yeah." Freya nodded in a whisper with a small smile, touched by his attention before hesitating as she crossed her whiskey brown eyes again."And thank you. For following me."

"I don't think I helped much." Valerio reminded almost in a tone of disappointment letting Freya look up completely to gauge his concern.

However, their attention was soon dispersed as Rebecca's comment sounded not far from them."Now that's what I call getting carried away."

She edited a video of Guzmàn and Valerio of the party at Cayetena letting Freya roll her eyes with disinterest as she remembered that famous evening with bitterness. She shifted unconsciously from Valerio still somewhat annoyed by his behavior.

"I don't know what you find so funny." Lu commented, giving Rebe an annoyed look.

As promised, they were again enemies, or rather frenemies as Lu liked to be called.

Freya shook her head as she met Lu's gaze before giving Guzmàn a glance at his nonchalant intervention."Me. Don't you like it? I think the video is pretty ace."