xxii. Making a deal with the devil

"Perfect! That's it ! Yes, Freya! Keep on going !"

Freya held her position with a broad smile on her lips despite the pain and fatigue flowing along her veins. Hugo seemed to share her enthusiasm, leaving Denitseï to observe the duo with pride.

She rested her two crossed hands on the top of her cane before tilting her head."Well, that's a big improvement. I don't know what you did Hugo but Freya is finally in it."

"Ah, I wish I could say it came from me." Replied the brown immediately as he looked admiringly at his partner."But obviously, it all comes from Freya."

The brunette felt a slight blush color her cheeks under the praises of the duo before being caught up by her perfectionist spirit."We're not yet completely ready. There is still much to master to achieve perfection."

"Perfection is not attainable, Freya." Denitseï declared seriously as she observed the brunette attentively."But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

****************

"So are you going to the future Mrs. Montesinos?"

Freya widened her eyes at Rebecca's hint before giving an alert look at Nadia. The latter straightened up immediately in confusion before giving a look in sign of question on Rebecca.

The latter immediately left a laugh at the ignorance of their Muslim friend."Oh I see. So I wasn't the only one who didn't know anything. Kind of reassuring."

"Are you finished?" Freya breathed, rolling her eyes in embarrassment.

Nadia gave Freya a new look at the insistence. "What is she talking about?"

"Do you tell her or am I doing it?" Asked the tall brunette immediately, raising her eyebrows in the challenge. Freya clenched her jaw in response."I caught Mister Chile sucking her face in the locker room the other day."

"Oh... uh," Stammered Nadia in shock before immediately turning to Freya with an incredulous smile."Valerio?"

"Shhhh ..." Immediately intervened the brunette as she gave a nervous look around them before grimacing as she gave an imploring look on her two friends."You can't tell anyone."

Nadia frowned in confusion before giving her a curious look. "But ... are you together or it's just ..."

"What? No! We are ... well, I really like him."

"No, fucking way!" Rebe exclaimed in disbelief."Mister Chile knows love?"

This time Freya gave a flat look to the brunette letting Rebe raise her hands in surrender.

"Okay, does the Latin barbie know?"

Freya's eyes widened immediately, shaking her head fiercely."No, no, no. And you can't tell her."