xiv. Thinking about You

Thinking about you-Cause when I'm with him I am thinking about you.

Congratulations on your audition !

Freya jumped with a wide look at the balloons coming straight out of her locker before hurrying to try to put them back in her locker in the embarrassment. She gave nervous looks around her at the attention she drew before losing her patience.

"I forbid you to explode them."

Freya immediately gave an incredulous look at the brunette who suddenly stopped by her side."Did you do that?"

"Who do you want it to be? The Taliban?"

Freya continued to put the balloons in her locker, rolling her eyes before giving a disapproving look at Lucrecia."It would have been more likely. At least she and I are still friends."

"You're such a queen of drama, darling." Lu sighed, widening her eyes for the effect."I remind you that it was you who got weird the other day."

Freya rolled her eyes before giving an annoyed look at Lu in response to her act of bad faith. The brunette immediately frowned with a genuinely confused look.

"What? "

"Nothing." Freya sighed as she tried to put the damn ballons up again just to give up in a dash of frustration."Was it really necessary?"

Lu frowned somewhat annoyed by her lack of gratitude."I was just trying to show you my support."

"By putting balloons in my locker? Is that even your idea?" Doubted Freya.

She knew Lu's elegant tastes enough to know that she wouldn't have done something so showy.

"It was Caye's idea." Lu replied before quickly changing the subject of the conversation, worried."But it doesn't matter. Why are you so cranky? Did you miss your audition? Didn't you get the part you wanted?"

Freya narrowed her lips as she stared at the balloons hanging from her locker before glancing at Lu."I passed the audition and got the role of Odette. If I'm as cranky as you say, it's because I don't trust--"

"So ? Did she like the balloons?" Cayetana said suddenly as she joined them, excited.

Freya wrinkled her lips at the sight of the blonde annoying her more and more before giving a look at Lu."You're really inseparable now, huh?"

"A little. I believe." Chuckled Cayetana in ignorance before beating her shoulder with Lu knowingly."Real best friends."

Freya left an expression of envy and disdain on her face in spite of herself before supporting Lu's somewhat embarrassed look."You're telling me."

Again, Cayetana breathed a new laughter visibly oblivious to the silent glance between Lu and Freya. The latter finally managed to close her locker before trapping her books for the next period against her chest.