ACT TWO/iv. Generous donator

"So hereditary diseases are due to the appearance of an abnormal allele, right? These alleles are called the morbid allele and it cannot produce the polypeptide encoded by the gene

"So hereditary diseases are due to the appearance of an abnormal allele, right? These alleles are called the morbid allele and it cannot produce the polypeptide encoded by the gene. We can classify hereditary diseases by combining two criteria."

Freya looked up from her advanced class's biology book honestly surprised by the youngster's learning ability before her before nodding."And what are the two criteria?"

"The type of chromosome and the behavior of the morbid allele."

She nodded her head with a proud little smile before leaning into the couch she occupied. There was this kind of relaxation area all around Las Encinas. They had taken the one closest to the automatic doors and the central staircase.

Honestly Freya had been a little reluctant to have to take care of someone else. She was already struggling to take care of herself and her little brother.

However, she had to admit that Alvaro was a breath of fresh air in her drama world. She gave a smile on the brown popping popcorn in his mouth before shaking her head as she closed her human biology textbook.

However, she was quick to frown at the sight of the little brown suddenly straightening up. He lost his smile as he looked at a fixed point behind Freya with a livid expression.

She immediately frowned before glancing over her shoulder just to see the same bunch of idiots seeming to prowl regularly near Alvaro. They hastened to look away when she met their eyes."It's them, isn't it?"

"Yeah ..." Alvaro sighed as Freya puckered her lips before turning to the brown again to see his mood diminished.

Freya gave a look of sympathy on the usually enthusiastic brown before placing her hand on his knee."You should ignore them."

"This is what I usually try to do."Alvaro replied seriously before shrugging."But they always seem to come back."

Freya fell back against the back of the couch she was sitting on before giving an understanding look at the brown."Trust me, it's not just the idiots who keep coming back all the time."

Just then, Freya saw Valerio walk past their duo, absentmindedly turning a bunch of keys around his index finger. He paused at her sight, letting Freya swallow as she supported his gaze before looking away with a slight frown.

Valerio continued on his way in defeat.

"What's the story between you and him?"

Freya immediately raised her head at the request of the young brown before holding back a curse at the sudden response from the brunette settling next to her."They went out together. He broke her heart. And now they mop around in their corner every time they meet in the corridors."

"Lu, leave me alone."

Alvaro frowned at the confusing duo before waving his finger between the two girls, puzzled."I don't really understand. Are you friends or not?"