vii. Darkest Desires

Darkest Desires - I want to be part of your every secret desire, inside every dark dream, to own the darkest parts of your soul.

"Hey, is this seat free?"

Freya looked up from her notes just to show a broad smile at the sight of Nadia."Hi. Yeah, yeah, go ahead!"She watched as the brunette settled in before giving her a sympathetic smile."So your father is better?"

"He got out of the hospital this morning." Nadia explained, nodding her head, relieved.

"Good. He should sign up for tango lessons. I read somewhere that the heart beats to the beat of the music and the tango increases blood flow. And then, it's a dance that requires flexibility, coordination and breath."

Nadia left a surprised smile."You've read about heart attacks?"

"Well, I had some free time. It's nothing." Freya replied nonchalantly.

"No of course it's not nothing." Nadia immediately objected, touched by her act."Not many people would have done it. Besides, I don't think you have much free time right now."

Nadia made a sign to the notes posed in front of Freya leaving the brunette shrug her shoulders in agreement."Yeah. I wanted to support you."

"Thank god, Freya!" The brunette in question rolled her eyes, giving a sorry look towards Nadia in advance as Lu rushed towards her."Where were you ? I looked for you everywhere."

"Well, I was here." Freya replied, shrugging her shoulders before nodding towards the brunette with her, somewhat tense at the idea of ​​Lu's reaction."With Nadia."

"Nadia? What is-"Lucrecia turned on her heels just to display her usual bitch mask from the underworld at the sight of Nadia."What is she doing there?"

Nadia looked up confidently."I came back to high school. I hope you didn't miss me too much."

Lurecia let out a hypocritical laugh before turning quickly to Freya in annoyance."Freya, what's this all about ?"

"Nadia is also my friend. There is nothing to explain."

Lucrecia rolled her eyes taking a deep breath before resuming tightly."Yeah, well I need to talk to you. Alone."

She gave one last pointed look towards Nadia.

"Lu, I was trying to revise." Freya sighed in exhaustion.

"It's important."

Nadia shook her head in the direction of Freya before getting up in annoyance." See you later ?"

"Yeah." Freya agreed, looking at Nadia's back moving away before looking down at Lu as she hastened to take Nadia's place."Do you have to do this?"