ACT TWO/ii. Teens Dramas

"So, what are the areas where you need help?"

Alvaro shrugged nonchalantly before giving her a puzzled look."None. I am the first in my class."

Freya paused immediately as she frowned before raising her head to the confused young brown. She gave a look at his sincere expression before shaking her head, puzzled." So why--"

"I think Mrs. Astoria was just trying to find me a caretaker. Someone who can protect me in the hallways." Alvaro explained with disconcerting nonchalance and impassiveness.

He seemed almost as detached as Valerio in his feelings.

Freya paused from her train of thought before clearing her throat as she gauged him in curiosity."Why do you need to be protected?"

"Because I am being bullied." The brown replied, looking down at his notes with a first ounce of emotion on his face."The boys in my class targeted me and I became depressed. My parents wanted to take me out of Las Encinas but they are important donators among the parents association so ... "

Freya immediately left a scoff in indignation."They found a way to keep you."

"Who is he ? Are you really doing charity now?"

Freya immediately released a deep sigh as she watched the brunette Montesinos lean on the table with a sneer on her face as she watched Alvaro. Freya ran her hand over her forehead already weary before giving a sharp look at the brunette."Leave him alone. In fact, just get out of here."

Obviously Lucrecia did what Lucrecia wanted as she bypassed Alvaro before settling in the seat available by his side. She threw her hair behind her shoulder leaving Freya squinting at her before shaking her head as she looked back at the confused young brown.

"Ignore her. This is usually what I do." Freya replied as she motioned for him to take his math textbook."I suggest we--"

"I am Lucrecia. Her best friend. And you are ?" Lu interrupted again with attitude as she gave a scrutinizing look to the visibly uneasy little brown.

He gave a look between Freya and the intimidating brunette by his side."Are you friends?"

"Not anymore."  Freya replied dryly before Lu could say anything before getting up abruptly from her chair, keeping the eyes of the brunette Montesinos."A words, please?"

Lu rolled her eyes as Freya walked away before getting up with a sigh to join her by the window.

Freya immediately turned to the brunette, crossing her arms over her chest before giving her an incredulous look."Can I know what you're trying to do?"

"You can't seriously blame me." Said the brunette in disbelief before rolling her eyes at the sight of Freya's somber gaze."Okay, fine. Maybe I went a little hard with Nadia. But--"