ACT TWO/vii.

"I need to talk to you

"I need to talk to you."

Freya paused as she turned her head to Valerio in hesitation."Valerio, I thought we were both clear? I--"

"It's not about us." Replied the brown immediately, allowing Freya to frown somewhat embarrassed.

She swallowed as she gave a new look to Rebecca and Nadia lying a little further before letting a sigh pass her lips as she followed Valerio into the empty classroom. She closed the door behind her before crossing her arms over her chest as she looked impatiently at the brunet sitting on one of the desks."I'm listening to you. What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I think I can help you speak out against Polo." He announced with conviction, leaving Freya to give him an incredulous look immediately.

She left a clearly tired scoff of all these boys and their urge to go after Polo before turning around. At the sight of her intention to leave, Valerio immediately jumped out of the desk on which he was sitting before hastening to hold her by the arm.

"Wait, don't go. Please." Asked the dark haired boy as he stopped at her height before feeling his heart pounding again in his chest with the scent of her perfume seeping into his nostrils.

Freya swallowed, lowering her head as she could feel her body vibrate under his touch. He was probably the only one who could get such a reaction from her. She could feel her throat become dry at the touch as her skin seemed to ignite where he held her.

She took a deep breath before removing his hand from her wrist as she turned on her heels to confront him. She looked up, cursing the height difference between them, before giving him a suspicious look."Why would you want to do this?"

Valerio held her gaze knowing that she had easily guessed his intentions.

Nevertheless he tried to hang on to her 'I sincerely hope' at the moment. It was the only engine that kept him going. The only thing keeping him from going back to the drugs and getting worse.

He needed Freya in his life. And he would do everything he could to get her real forgiveness.

"Last year Polo and Carla were in a threesome with this guy, Christian." Valerio explained seriously as he tried to take his eyes off her lips to look her in the eyes."Polo has always had a soft spot for boys. I could suggest the idea to them and find out where he hides the trophy."

Freya frowned at the brunet before crossing her arms over her chest."What makes you think that I want to participate in this kind of plan?"

"You want to help Samuel, right?" Valerio replied confidently.

Obviously she was not the only one who knew him. He knew her just as well.

Freya gauges Valerio with her jaw clenched before letting an incredulous sigh as she looks away."I can't believe I'm thinking about this."