xx. Because I love you too, Stupid

"Your mission is to convey attraction and seduction

"Your mission is to convey attraction and seduction. And now... carry her."

Freya let herself be lifted from the ground, trying to keep the position as she sheathed herself from head to toe.

Unfortunately, it was enough for her to think again about Valerio and the latest events to immediately lose her focus. She left a sudden gasp as she almost fell before closing her eyes while waiting for the fall.

However, she soon reopened them at the sensation of two strong arms supporting her. She looked up just to meet Hugo's worried look."You're okay ?"

Freya took a moment to catch her breath before nodding her head in response.

"Perfect ! She feels better. Meanwhile, she just ruined everything." Exclaimed Denitseï forcing the duo to stand up with their heads down."What was that, Freya? Huh? You were elsewhere during the whole session."

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"I don't care about your excuses." Denitseï was indignant as she approached her before taking her face between her fingers."Look at me. You know we could have chosen someone else to play Odette, right? Your performance was not the best of all during the auditions."

Freya looked away in shame and disappointment as she could again feel anger assaulting her.

She felt so bad right now. She was just making a mistake. First her father and then Valerio and finally that. Her father was probably right. She was nothing without him. And she could probably never be someone now that he was gone.

She could feel the tears rushing behind her eyes under the scathing gaze of her teacher. She swallowed in an effort to control her emotions before lowering her head again as Denitseï let go.

"Take a break! Out of my sight."

She gestured with her hand towards the duo to dismiss them, leaving Freya to slowly walk towards her backpack. She tried to control the exhaustion weighing on her mind and body before recovering her bottle of water.

However, it was not long before she paused as she felt Hugo's presence at her side."Denitseï is right. You hardly seem there. Does that have something to do with this club your father was talking about the other day? You still haven't told me what that means by the way."

Freya shook her head at the thought before shrugging disinterestedly."It is no longer really important."

Hugo watched the strangely disconnected brunette since arriving before narrowing his lips. He knelt down to be at her height before placing his hand on hers.

"Are you really sure that you're fine?"

Freya paused as she gauged their joined hands before looking up at Hugo, swallowing. She immediately shook her head."My whole life is going into a spin."