xxiii. An great ballerina

"You never told me what made you perform so well lately

"You never told me what made you perform so well lately."

Freya left a bittersweet little smile at the thought before shrugging." It's more complicated than that."

"Really?" Hugo doubted as he put his hands in the pockets of his jeans before giving her a side look."So you're not in love?"

Freya immediately frowned in surprise before giving him an embarrassed look."What do you mean?"

"Come on, give me some credit. I mostly work with women." Said Hugo with a breath of laughter."Besides, I saw you regularly looking at your phone. Not to mention that you're not really interested in me."

This time Freya left a snort at his arrogance before shaking her head, amused." I see. You're really trying to find out why I seemed happy or why I'm not interested in you?"

"Both ?" Hugo suggested with a smirk."In any case, that will answer my question."

Freya looked up, humming in fun before fading her smile a little at the thought of Valerio."Well ... I think I'm in love but ..."

"But ?"

"Have you ever had this feeling where you feel like everything is perfect in appearance?"Suddenly asked Freya as she watched her feet covered with heels in thought."I mean ... everything looks perfect but you know something is wrong. As if someone is keeping a secret from you."

"Mhmm, I see. Sounds pretty deep to me as a conversation." Exclaimed Hugo with a slight hum before giving a curious look at the brunette."So your boyfriend is hiding something from you?"

Freya left a light chuckles at the insistence of the brown."Do I dream or do you just want to know if I have a boyfriend?"

"Well..." Hugo replied immediately with a smirk.

Freya rolled her eyes before shrugging in thought."To answer your question, yes, I have a boyfriend."

"But he keeps a secret that destroys your relationship." Concludes Hugo.

"Well, I'm not really sure you know." Freya immediately objected, tucking a flying wick behind her ear before wincing in embarrassment."If it turns out I'm just paranoid. This is my first relationship and we hide in the eyes of everyone so ..."

"Wow, this is an ideal relationship." Commented the brown with a sarcastic smile.

Freya crossed her arms over her chest before giving him a flat side look.

"And what's his name?"

Freya let a small smile curl her lips in spite of herself."Valerio."

"Wow, you look addicted, huh?"

Freya left another small smile with a slight blush down her cheeks at the thought before giving him a side look."It's hard not to be. He just has something ... I don't know ... I just know that I feel good when I'm with him."