xvii. Talking about stupid Rules

Rules -  Rules are mostly made to be broken and are too often for the lazy to hide behind.

Freya gasped as she put her notebook and manual in the back of her locker.

The last events of the morning had managed to ruin her excitement after yesterday evening.

Honestly she didn't really know where she was in all of this. She wasn't there last year and it wasn't about her.

However, all of her friends and those around her were involved. Even Cayetana seemed to have taken a side. So why not her?

Unfortunately what side should she take?

She sincerely believed Samuel when he said that his brother had not killed Marina. Especially after seeing his brother in person. Unlike the others, she had heard what Nano had to say on the subject. He looked like the ideal suspect.

"Mhm ... I don't really like that little crease between your eyebrows."

Freya jumped at the feeling of Valerio's arms hugging her from behind. She immediately brought her hands to his to push him away before turning around on alert."What are you doing ? Someone could have seen you!"

"And it would be a bad thing because ...?" Valerio asked immediately with a breath of laughter and a slight frown, confused.

Freya observed the nervous brown briefly before quickly taking his hand to pull him with her into the first empty room on their way. She made sure to close behind her before turning on her heels just to let out a short breath as Valerio kissed her passionately.

She stepped back against the door bringing her hands to his face in weakness as she responded to his intoxicating kiss before closing her eyes. Valerio put his hand over her head while the other grabbed her hip to feel her closer to him.

That was all he could think of since they split up this morning.

Freya was quick to regain consciousness, however, as she stepped back against the closed door, standing out in the commotion."Wait, wait, wait, Valerio. We need to discuss the rules."

"Rules ? To hell with the rules, Freya."

He put his hand against her jaw to bring her face to him again before connecting his lips again against hers. His other hand quickly went down her flat stomach before reaching the waistband of her skirt. He pulled her shirt lightly out of her skirt before sensually running his hand under it.

Freya immediately arched her back with a groan at the sensation of his fingers caressing the skin of her abdomen.

Valerio took the opportunity to slide his tongue back into her mouth. He tasted every corner of her mouth in ecstasy before leaving a groan in turn as she pushed him again to catch her breath.

However, he did not stop there as he leaned down again to attack her neck with an open mouth kiss.

Freya gasped at the sensation as she immediately brought her hand in his jet black brown curls in pleasure before trying to speak again between each groan."Val-valerio ... I'm ... I'm serious. Oh god!"