xvi. Trust, my love

Trust-Trust is a dangerous game.

"For fuck's sake, dude, I told you three times

"For fuck's sake, dude, I told you three times. Shall I tell you in another language? You're being so annoying. Are you letting us in now or what?"

Freya winced in embarrassment at the scene Rebe created before turning to Nadia in uncertainty."Maybe we should leave? "

"You're joking ? You managed to show up so we're not leaving now." Rebecca immediately replied, turning to her before pointing her towards the bouncer."Do you see my friend here? She's a star of classical dance! A fucking celebrity and tonight, she managed to go out with us."

Suddenly Freya felt an arm around her shoulders before unconsciously leaving a smile with the familiar scent of Valerio."Hey, Luciano, how are you doing? They're with me. Let them in, okay?"

"Thanks for nothing, Luciano." Huffed Rebeca as she walked up the stairs to the VIP area.

Valerio guided Freya after the brunette letting Nadia follow after the duo with a small smile on her lips at the sight of their proximity.

Valerio readjusted his grip around her shoulders with a breath of laughter at Rebe's behavior before stopping at her height."Stop arguing. Rum and Coke, right?"

"Please! "

"You? "

"Just Coke. Thanks. "

"A Rum and Coke. And two Coke." Valerio recited, withdrawing his arm from Freya's shoulders.

However, the brunette soon caught up with him in a strange burst of spontaneity."Wait, Valerio... I'll take like Rebeca."

"Damn! It's going to snow !" Rebe exclaimed, sharing a wide, excited smile with Valerio."The nun is loose!"

Freya rolled her eyes before feeling the red on her cheeks again as Valerio took her hand holding it to kiss the top of her hand before slipping away in an excited leap towards the crowd."Two Rum and Coke! Right away!"

She left an idiotic smile as she followed his back away, immediately calling out to her friends.

"Look at that smile! You're totally addicted, girl."

"Whatever." Denies Freya, hitting her finger out of her face under the laughter of Nadia."Seriously? You too ?"

The Muslim brunette immediately raised her hands in surrender before going down to the side of Rebecca. Freya followed the duo, somewhat embarrassed.

"We almost didn't get in because of that stunt you pulled." Nadia reminded in curiosity.

"I was helping Samuel get his brother out of prison." Explained Rebecca.

Freya rolled her eyes in skepticism before nodding in agreement with Nadia."Or rather, you wanted to get rid of Carla using those crazy ideas that he has in his head. And all because you like him, right?"