Chapter 1

Sumiko's POV

" Are you willing to take this mission Sumiko?" The master of the demon slayer corps asked. I was wondering why did he called me in his estate alone without any other pillar. Now that he explained to me my mission, all I need to agree.

" Yes Master." That's the only word I answered, he smiled but his concerned face can't be hidden. After all my mission is a high risk one, finding the worst enemy of all the demon slayer Kibutsuji Muzan is very risky. It's either you will survive or die, I just need to find it's location and what is he doing in the mean time. I'm the first pillar who had a mission like this, the other pillars didn't recieve missions like this. Also being one of the pillar is not an easy one.

" I know this will be easy as you think because you're a different level than us. But I'm afraid Muzan will take advantage of your power. So please don't be careless." He said with serious voice.

Only the Master and one of the pillar knows who am I, what my true ability is and my past. This past few years Muzan took interest on my ability, but he didn't even know me. I really need to be careful and also there are twelve kizuki that I need to be careful of. Six in the lower ones and six on the upper ones, this is like a gamble, no a game. If you are weak you will die and if you are strong you survive. I'm not even sure if I can handle every demons but even if I had the ability to kill them all, I'm afraid of losing control.

" I will Master, I promise to come back with information about Muzan. Then I will go now." I said and bowed before leaving. While walking I met some of the younger demon slayers, one of them was teaming up with his demon sister. As I walked passed through them, I can already see the entrance of the whole estate. There I saw none other than Shinazugawa Sanemi waiting for me. I knew him for years since he came here at the estate.

" I thought you had a mission?" I asked, he just scoffed and glared at me. Yes like he always do, Sanemi is an intimidating person, harsh, always shouting and also can't socialize to other slayers. But I'm already used to it, listening to him shout nor talking harsh words to me sometimes.

" I already finished it, how about you?" He asked, I don't want to reveal him my mission. I can't let him go with me, also this is a solo mission. I smiled and faced him, I hate it when I'm facing him he is so tall.

" Well yeah." I replied, he didn't said anthing making me continued walking again, I can't let him ask some more question. Even if he is always harsh,he is sharp in analyzing situations. My nose tell me that, I had obtain a keen nose. It means my smelling sense is sharp, I can easily detect a demon by it's smell. But I can't smell someone's emotions like Kamado Tajiro.

I'm Sumiko, I don't have any last name. I'm twenty seven years old one of the oldest pillar, I don't have any relatives and the one who maked me a demon slayer is the master of the demon slayer corps, Uyabashiki-sama. As far as I remembered I met the master when I was ten years old, that time I was a violent one, also the village that I stayed in hates me so much. After realizing that I become aggressive, more or less not kind to people. I made them suffer, and worst tortured them. I shook my head, I don't want to remember it anymore. The sins that I always want to hide from everyone.

Yes, I don't have my mother and father. I don't remember their face or names. The person who took care of me when I was a baby is a woman but I can't remember her face also. All I can remember is here scent and comfortable aura. But after the master take me in to the estate, I realized something. That I was accepted and loved, all of the pillar take their turn to train me. Time had passed by and the master noticed something in me.

Like any normal person and pillar, I'm not like them. Blood of a demon runs in my veins, I was terrified at that time that they will kill me. But they didn't, Master planned to take advantage of my power to kill Muzan and I agreed. I've already decided that time to accept it, and also at thesame time I become the youngest pillar. Some of the slayers are envious of me, why because I'm only fourteen since I become a pillar, and the name that they gave was Element Pillar.

I don't know why I become the element pillar, and Master explained it. I can use the three breath of elements, like water, air, and fire also some of them are not element and I usually use it, the breath of ice. Using four breath at thesame time is rare, but I know that my demon blood is connected to it. That's the reason why I become a pillar because I had a potential to kill demons even if I'm also one of them. Thankfully I can walk in the sun, cause human blood still resides on me.

Another year had passed and some of the older pillar retired and died one by one. I'm the only pillar who was active, that's why the master decided to recruit more and a boy same age as mine become a pillar. He become the rock pillar, master also found another one, which is known as the flower pillar. And that time I met Sanemi, we didn't get along to each other because first he despise demons and second he don't want to believe that I'm an ally.

But I proved myself to him by defeating one of the twelve kizuki. He accepted me as an ally and also we become close. Not mentioning,I always tease him and maked him angry for no reason. After all we treat each other like siblings, we become family. He knows everything about me, he knows my past and also the sins I made. I decided to tell everything because I trust him more than anyone.

I stopped, I can smell something. I slowed my pace and realized that I'm in a village. I entered, acting like a normal person avoiding to he suspicious. The village was in better shape, I wonder if Muzan was here. Like Tanjiro said he can change himself into a child or a woman. But I have a keen nose so I can figure him easily. Also it's getting dark, I need to stay in a higher place. I raised my head and decided to stay in the roof. I jump towards it and started waiting for the night to come.

Less people can be seen now, three more hours before they all enter to their houses. I hurriedly stand up when I smell an odd one. A smell of a demon, but it's intimidating that I want to puke. I hurriedly run towards the roof following the direction of the scent. I noticed that I'm entering towards a forest near the village. This is weird, I thought they want to eat humans as soon as possible. I fully entered the forest and continued jumping in the branch but I stopped.

If demons are here in the woods and not in the village then, my eyes widened when a demon appeared right behind me making me blocked it's kicking and landing down the ground. So they knew I was in the village that's why the lured me here. I can't see his face right now but looking at his figure it was a man. I waited for him to attack but nothing happened making me grabbed my sword.

" Water Element breathing, Second form: Dancing waves!" My speed increased as I dashed towards him, I mananged to cut his hand but I backed away, he is not attacking me back he was just letting me cut him. The moon suddenly appeared lighting the whole place and my eyes widened. I'm not mistaken, the demon infront of me was none other then Kibutsuji Muzan. His disgusting smile can be seen with his cold red eyes.

But what is he doing here? Why does the leader of all the twelve kizuki is here? He is alone right now and I can't see some of his kizuki protecting him. Did he know that I'm searching for him. But he don't even knew me besides, he don't know that I have a demon blood.

" You must be the famous Element Pillar that my demons always mention?" He asked while jumping down, I didn't said anything ang poing my blade on him. He know that I'm the element pillar but he don't know my name. " I'm eager to meet you, I know that you're strong and I wanted to test it." He said and approached me, I sighed as I fucosed myself. I will finish him here, no I can't do that. I need to escape here first and inform master about this.

All I need to do is to weaken him and grab the chance to escape. I will use my strength to fight this demon, even if it will injure my body. I can't just waste this time, I need to know Muzan's strength and weakness. This maybe useful to everyone, I tightened my grip on my blade as I face him. It's time to be serious.

*****
Dun dun dun.....

First chapter is done. I hope you like this story. My OC was strong and also I don't know ahahahaha. But I like her though.

Now that she will fight Muzan I hope she will be fine. Ahahaha I you like this chapter again.

Please vote guy~

And don't forget to comment!