Eprilouge

Sumiko's POV

I slowly waked up, but I can feel the pain and soreness of my body and also my lower part. I then turned around to face Levi who is deeply asleep, after all he is tired last night. I gently tried to remove his hand in my waist but he felt it making him pulled closer to him with a tight hug. His eyes opened as I stared at his onyx orbs. I smiled and greeted him with a kiss on his lips.

" Levi, I need to clean." I said, he didn't said anything and humned in response before sitting up. I was confused on why he waked up and entered the bathroom. I then wrapped the blanket in my body before slowly standing up but I sit down because of the pain. After a minute, Levi then came out fully dressed and his hair was already wet.

" I'll help you, brat." He said gently, I squeled when he suddenly carried me while entering the bathroom, he removed the blanket and throw it before gently placing me  down in the bathtub with the water being warm. I was flustered because my body was exposed to him.

" L-levi, I can wash myself, I'll call you if I'm done." I said while blushing madly, I heard him chuckled before kissing me on my forehead.

" I already saw your naked body, but I'll give you time to prepare." He said making me blush even more, but smiled when he left me and closed the door. I sighed and started washing my body. I stayed for a minute before slowly standing up while grabbing the towel to wrap in my body. I called Levi and he entered, he then grabbed  my hand helping me to walk.

I then saw my clothes in the bed making me thanked him. I started putting my clothes on and it was his clothes that I will be wearing. I don't want to argue cause I can't even fight him back not in my situation. When I was fully dressed, we decided to eat in the mess hall and also to have a feast with everyone.

While walking towards the mess hall, Levi didn't let go of me and because of his help I can properly walk but not that fast. Levi then opened the door and I saw everyone laughing while dringking some beers, of course except for the teens who is just eating meat. Zeke was also dringking with the adults while talking loudluy. I just smiled at how cheerful they are.

" Hey love birds, come and sit here." I heard Hange said making Levi scoffed and walk towards them. He let  me sit first before sitting besides me, I notice  Hange staring at me with a smirk making me raise my eyebrows at her.

" Why are you smirking Hange?" I asked, she started giggling weirdly while wrapping her arms around my neck.

" I bet your night was so hot, I can hear you scream Levi! Fas-" My eyes widened and my face heated up while covering Hange's mouth shushing her up. The teens stopped from eating and blushing because they are sitting with us and I bet they heard Hange.

" Hange! Not here, and also how!?" I asked not loud enough for the young ones to hear. Hange just chuckled while clapping her hands.

" Geez, I was just joking and I can't believe you really did it." She whispered back making me shut up and glared at her. I can't believe she just prank me and teased me.

" Hange yo-"

" Guys! Levi and Sumiko will be having a baby!" She suddenly yelled out of the blue, making me cover my face in embarrasment. I heard Levi
' tched ' together with everyones cheer. Some of them started congratulating me but I was to flustered to say that it was just an misunderstanding. Besides, I don't even know if I will be pregnant, yes we may make out but we still didn't know if we made one.

" So when is the wedding Captain!" I heard Zeke drunkly yelled while approaching Levi. I removed my hands in my face while looking at him.

" It's just a misund-"