Chapter 12

Sumiko's POV
I was alone in Levi's office, he just went out to discuss something with the others. Of course, I didn't go because I was ordered to stay here and rest. Only Hange, Levi and Erwin knows what happened yesterday, but except for the kissing scene we did. A blush appeared in my face, that's the second time he kissed me. I shook my head and grabbed my haori. We will start moving at night and I'm sure it will be cold.

" Sumiko!" I flinched when Hange suddenly yelled, I turned around and she held my hand while smiling at me.

" Hange, don't just open the door, Levi will scold you again." I said with a smile in my face.

" Can you do me a favor?" She asked, it was the first time Hange asked me a favor but I hope it's not a favor that is experimental. I nod in agreement making her grin. " Help me make Levi jelous, it's an experiment."

" Is that s- eh!? What are you talking about?" I asked with shocked expression, her smile didn't disappear at all. I knew it she will ask an experimental.

" Like I said, I want you to make Levi jealous, for me to make sure that he likes you!" I can't believe this woman, I can't do that. Also I'm sure that Levi don't like me at all, we may kiss but I think he mistook me of someone else or maybe he was just forced to do it for me to be calm. Thinking about it is hurting me. But I guess, I need to agree for me to know his real feelings.

" Fine, but don't blame me if I get embarrassed infront of him." I said, she jumped in happiness while tackling me into a hug.

" Eren will take part of it, we will do it today. The meeting ended so I guess Levi is in the hallway." She then pulled me going outside. I sighed, I regret agreeing into this but it's my decision to do it after all. I'm not afraid of rejection to this even if I didn't confessed. The door then opened and I saw Eren and the others eating. Levi was standing leaning in the wall while drinking his coffee.

" We're here!" Hange excitedly said making me sighed. My eyes then darted to Eren and he was smiling at me. I smiled sweetly, of course he knows the plan so I will just go with the flow. I then sat beside him for the first time, usually I sat beside Armin.

" Hey, Sumiko I hope were not going to die in this experiment." Eren said making me giggle and agree, I never thought he will say something like that but I guess he experienced every experiment Hange asked to. " Here eat this." He then said as he gave me the other plate. Again, it was soup and bread.

" Thank you." I said as I started eating, while eating I felt his hand touch my cheeks making me face him. He flinched a little but smiled and rubbed his thumb on it.

" You have dirt in your face." This boy knows how to deal a girl but his hand was shaking. Looks like someone is afraid of the consequences. I just chuckled and thanked him again. Hange suddenly tapped my hand and nod, I sighed. I guess I'll make a move also.

" Eren, can I see your hands?" I asked, he looked at me confused but showed me his hand. I grabbed his wrist as I raise it, I then placed my hand on it and check for differences. His hand was big, my eyes widened when he suddenly enterwined his hand in mine. He then leaned forward to my ears.

" Captain Levi is killing me in his eyes." He suddenly whispered making me tilt my head to face Levi and he was staring at us. More like glaring, I gulped and remove my hand in him. I smiled at him as he return a small smile. Jean then suddenly pushed Eren as he pushed me also making both of us fall. Damn that horse face, this is his plan right? I slowly opened my eyes but I blinked my eyes and tilt my head. I saw Eren fell while Mikasa was helping him, I knew that Eren pushed me. I then realized that someone was grabbing my waist.

" Oi, are you both done?" He asked coldly making me face him. I met his glaring eyes making me laugh awkwardly. I felt his grip tightened and something is not right here.

" L-levi, let me go, I need ti eat." I said but instead of letting me go he pulled me going outside. I faced Hange and she showed a thumbs up, I glared at her as she chuckle. I'm going to be punished, I really regret agreeing to Hange. The door slammed opened and we entered to Levi's office. He then pinned me to the wall as he faced me seriously.

" Mind to explain why Eren kissed you?" He asked calmly, but I know he is angry for some reason. My eyebrows furrowed, Eren didn't even kissed me.

" Eren didn't kissed me." I said, he humned in response but didn't said anything, for some reason my mind told me he was jealous. But I sighed and faced him. " Let me now go Levi." I said but he didn't response. My eyes widened when he suddenly kissed me roughly as he wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him.

He then bit my lips for entrance, I just let him. This is not a gentle kiss anymore but why am I liking this. He then slowly pushed me as I felt myself sitting in the couch, he then pinned me and we continued kissing. We broke a part and panted, I then met his cold stared at me. But he leaned and started kising my neck making me gasp.

" L-Levi, what are you doi- ahh." I was cut by a soft moan when he suddenly sucked it. I tried pushing him but his grip tightened making it harder for me to break free. He then licked my earlobe making and I sense him smirked.

" I'm going to mark you mine." He whispered, I can feel my face heat up, what does he mean mine? My thoughts got disturbed when he continued kissing my neck, biting it to give me a hickey. His kissed then lowered to my collar bone as he slowly removed the button of my shirt. I can't think straight all I knew is we will do something that we shoudn't do.

" L-Levi not now." I said making him pulled away and faced me. But of course he can't stop and didn't listen. He then kissed me passionately while removing his shirt. I felt his cold hands slip in under my shirt and I shivered. His hands was rubbing my tummy while the the other held my thighs. My shirt is half open, revealing my bra and half of my stomach. We stopped when we heared a knock but Levi scoffed it and started kissing my collar bone again.
I gasped when I felt his lips near to my cleavage and my body trembled.

" Levi!Why didn't you..open..the...door." The door was slammed open revealing Hange and Eren entering. I yelped and hurriedly pushed Levi while buttoning my shirt. Levi scoffed, and just glared at Hange. I saw Eren blushing while turning his back, Hange was just smiling happily. This is embarassing.

" I told you to knock." Levi said annoyedly while wearing his clothes back.

" But I knew I knocked but you didn't open the door. Knowing that two of you are having a se-"

" Tch, so what do you want." Levi cut her by changing the topic. Hangi's face becomes serious, making me face her. Eren calmed down also and face Levi seriously.

" We're going now, the other cadets are in danger also, it's getting dark." She said seriously, I then looked in the window. She's right it's already gettinh dark, I didn't realize that we ate early for dinner. " We will leave the two of you. Also, I'm sorry for disturbing your hot session. You can continue it after we will finish our mission." Hange said with a smile in her face.

" Hange!" I yelled while blushing madly making her chuckle and winked at me. When the door closed, I heard Levi sighed as he faced me.

" Brat, let's prepare. Also." He stopped and then leaned towards me giving me a peck on the lips. " This is too sudden, but it's your punishment for making me like this. Be mine and stay by my side, that's your punishment." He said while staring at me seriously, is this a confession. My heart was beating fast but I'm happy so so happy. A smile formed in my lips, and huggged him.

" I'll take that punishment Levi." I said, he didn't said anything but just hugged me back. I just stayed here for months but I never thought I fell inlove so easily.

*****

Guys sorry for this sudden confession, but I'm too busy and another reader request something for me to make so, I need to make this story fast. And I hope I'll finish this