Chapter 27

Sumiko's POV

It's already morning, also the day where I'm going to leave my home, my estate and my family. I smiled as I stared at the picture that was taken from yesterday, I'm happy they endured standing for too long just to take some pictures. I giggled when I saw Sanemi and Levi glaring at each other in the picture. Why can't they just get along cause Sanemi will become Levi's brother-in-law. I then decided to put the picture in the bag that I'll be taking, I can't just wear Levi's clothes everyday.

One of the servant then called me for dinner making me smile and thanked them for calling me. But before my feet drag me to the kitchen, I decided to visit some of the places where I usually stayed. The dojo, that we always train together with Rika and the pond where I always sit to relax my mind. I'm really going to miss this place. After staying for not so long I went to the dinning room and saw everyone happily eating.

I smiled and sat in between Rika and Levi, he was just ignoring the others who is eating while happily talking to each other. Hange was  talking to my Aunt Yuko as always, they becomes close yesterday, and I hope Hange will not use my aunt for her experiment.

" Sumiko-sama." I humned in response when Rika suddenly called  my name, she was looking down making everyone shut up and faced her. " Now that you are leaving us, that meand I don't have anyone in here." She said with a sad and pain voiced, I smiled gently while cupping her face, tears started to roll down in her cheeks.

" Rika, as much as I wanted to take you with me, I can't. You are my tsuguko, not just that but you are also like my younger sister. I want you to stay here and replaced me, as the person who had the same breathing as me. You're the only person who can finish my roles. Don't worry I will visit you, okay. So cheer up and let's eat." I said as I wiped her tears, she didn't said anything but nod and smiled before eating again. I also smiled as I started getting my food.

After eating, I was left in the dinning room with my aunt and Levi, she said she wanted to say something to both of us. The servants already cleaned the tables and left us. Aunt Yuko was just smiling while staring at us, but she then held my hands.

" I'm sad that we were going to separate again but I'm happy that you are going to be safe and happy with him." She said while facing Levi, he didn't said anything but also stared at my aunt. " I wanted to tell you both one last thing before you leave. Levi, I hope you will take care of my Sumiko and love her more than anything."

" I will, don't worry." Levi said coldly yer sincerely, I smiled before facing Aunt Yuko.

" And Sumiko, always take care of yourself and don't forget to visit us." She said making me nod and hug her making her also hug me back.

" I will Aunt Yuko, also please take care of Rika for me." I said while giggling, she also chucklef softly before pulling away.

" Of course, I can't just leave that girl alone. Also don't forget to invite us in your wedding." She teased making me blush so hard.

" A-aunt, it's too early to get married." I said earning a gentle smack on my shoulder making me pout at her.

" You're old enough to get married, now start preparing." She said while standing up and pulling us out before closing the door, I was shocked that she did that on me making me sigh and shyly face Levi.

" Levi, I'm sorry about my aunt." I said, he faced me and raised his eyebrows while smirking, he then gently pinned me into the wall. I felt his breath in my ears making me whimper.

" You know what, brat. She's right, I can't wait to marry you." When I heard that I blushed so hard while slowly pushing him. He just chuckled and give me a peck on my lips before holding my hands and walking away. " We don't have time, I'm sure shitty glasses is waiting." I smiled and just let him pulled me.