Chapter 6

Levi's POV

" Oi are you kidding me Erwin?" I asked annoyedly, Erwin didn't said anything and keep on writing his report. He just told me that Sumiko will come with us in our expedition tomorrow. I'm not worried but I can't let him use Sumiko without learning how to use a gear. " She needs to train how to use a gear." I continued, Erwin suddenly stopped and faced me.

" It's rare for you to get worried Levi." I tense a little but didn't said anything. I can't believe that he teased me because of that. " Don't worry, if something happens we will save her." I clenched my hand, he was  planning something but I need to trust him. I decided to leave him and as I walk towards the hallway I notice Hange and Sumiko outside the window. I stopped for a while and watch them talking.

I bet Hange is talking something weird, judging from the expression Sumiko gave to her. I then dedided to go back in my office to make tons of paperworks. When I entered to my office I noticed my clothes that she wear in my couch. It was cleanly fixed, I glad she is not that messy. I sat down while grabbing the pen and started writing.

I already explained the information to my squad also to Eren. They seemed fully understand it so I don't have any problem with that. But the thing that keep on bothering me is why does Erwin want Sumiko to come with us. I groaned in annoyance, ever since that brat came I can't stop thingking about her. I snapped out when I hears a sudden knock on the door. I sighed and asked for that someone's name.

" It's me Levi, Sumiko." The door then opened and I saw her holding a cup in her hand. She slowly approached me as she puts down the cup in my table. I'm a little bit shocked that it was my favorite black coffee. " W-well, Hange asked me to give you this. Also for me to thanked you for letting me stay here." She said with a tint of blush in her cheeks, I was just staring at her and I felt my heart thump slowly. I didn't said anything and grabbed the cup started dringking it.

A smile was formed in her lips before sitting down in the couch. She slowly grabbed her sword and started wiping it. Damn that shitty glasses, using Sumiko to give me a coffee. I just ignored it and continued doing my paperworks. The whole place was quiet, but also comfortable. It's for me to fucos in this shitty paperworks.

" Hey Levi." Sumiko suddenly spoke, I didn't stop from writing and wait for her to speak. " Are you okay of not sleeping all night?" I stopped from writing when she suddenly asked that. I faced her and grabbed the coffee to drink it.

" I'm used to it." I answered coldly, heard her humned in response. Even if I want to sleep I can't, I only sleep for two or three hours. I don't know either but nightmares are keeping me awake. Also I don't feel like I wanted to sleep.

" Brat, can you fight a titan without a gear?" I asked making her face me. She becomes quiet for a while before answering my question.

" I don't know but let me try." She said with a smile, why is she smiling despite of facing titans tomorrow without any gear. " After all I face strong enemies before."

" Listen, demons and titans are different." I said, she was shocked when I said that but she suddenly giggled. " What so funny?" I asked annoyedly as she shook her head.

" You're right, but I want to try defeating a titan." She said in confidence voice, I never saw someone who is confidence to face a titan. This girl sure is idiot, I sighed and continued writing.

" You're riding with me in the horse." I suddenly blurted out, I slowly faced her and her eyes widened with a tint of blush in her face.

" B-but-"

" No buts." I cutted her, damn it what's wrong with me? She didn't said any words but just stared at me. This is getting awkward, I can't fucos. " Go to sleep now, use my bed." I said, she hesitated but I faced her seriously making her salute before entering my room. I sighed, I can't believe I said that.