Chapter 8

Levi's POV

Lot's of titans started biting and eating the female titan. Erwin ordered us to protect it, but it's to many of them. We then pulled back as I pant wiping the blood in my face. Nevee expect it that it will call the other titans here. I didn't noticed that the brat was not standing at the tree any longer. Where the heck is she? I told her to stay put.

" Captain Levi, one of the horses is missing." One of the cadets said making me clicked my tounge. We just take our eyes out of her for a while but now she is acting carelessly. As I take another step on the branch Erwin suddenly called me.

" Levi, we need to regroup right now." He said, I just stared at him. I just can't let that brat go off in her own. Also, I have a bad feeling that the person who was controlling the female titan escaped and follow my squad.

" Erwin, let me find that brat first." I said and left him, Sumiko maybe saw someone while the titans is devouring the female titan. That's why she decided to follow it, I can see the footsteps of a horse heading somewhere. I didn't stopped and continued following the footsteps. That brat went to far, I can't even see her or catch her. I stopped when I heared a loud scream of a Titan togethere with a yellow lightning. That voice, I gritted my teeth and hurriedly use my gear to follow them.

But the more I approach them, I can see the dead body of my squad. All I could do is to stare at it, I slightly stopped and faced Petra who is no longer alive before continued going towards the shout.

" Captain Levi, trust us!" I still remember the words they said as I watch them go, again I lost another persons in my squad. I'm so pathetic.

Sumiko's POV

I lost that person, I'm sure that I've been following him but he suddenly disappeared. I change my direction as I keep on going forward. I still don't know where Eren and the others went to but, I can smell some of their scents. I need to find them or else it will be late. I sense someone behind me but I grabbed my sword and blocked it's blade. My eyes widened, I thought that I lost him but how did he hide his scent. No I'm wrong, he didn't hide it it's just I smell lots of scent that's why I lost him.

I then used some force to push him away from me. He used the gear and pulled himself to the branch. My eyes widened, he is not a man but it's a woman. I can see her blue eyes and blonde hair but I can't fully recognize her face. She then run towards the opposite direction.

" Wait!" I yelled and followed her but the gear was fast making her disappear infront of me. Damn it, this is why I hate being disadvantage out here. But I contnued running, it was not that long when I heard a sudden explosion together with a shout of anger. It's not that far so I kicked the horse's butt to make it run faster. As I approach them, my eyes saddened. I can see dead bodies of Levi's squad together with Petra's body in the tree.

I wonder if it's Eren's the one who shout that time. I didn't stop and keep on going, I pulled the horse to stop. I just saw two titans fighting, I jumped down and tap the horse to run away, I then jump towards the branch to fully watch them fight. I can't let them be, I know Eren is the one fighting the female titan. I let my guard down and let that woman run freely. I never though she can finally gen Eren. Also, I'm not sure if Eren will win, that female titan is good at fighting.

I saw Eren continued punching the female one, he then started roaring at her like he was very angry. But of course he was, that titan killed his superiors. If I were him, I'm also angry and maybe killed her. The Female titan then kicked Eren as he got slammed to the tree besides me. The whole ground vibrated and I suddenly lose my balance. I sighed in relief that I didn't fall. As I rise up, my eyes widened. The female titan suddenly change her form, her fist was near to her face. It was too fast that I didn't even notice he kicked Eren's face. Eren kneeled down like he is already been defeated. The female approach him as she grabbed his neck.