Chapter 4

Sumiko's POV
I rubbed my hand that was handcuffed, I never even seen something like that and it's so painful.  Now, I'm following Erwin and Levi who is going somewhere. I'm happy that they helped me in that situation and I guess some of them didn't trust me at all. I'm a total outsider, I'm not a person inside the wall that's why it's hard for them to believe me. Again the pain in my hand stings making me touch and rub it.

" You didn't felt the pain of being handcuff?" I heard Levi asked while staring at my hands. I slightly nod, he didn't said anything and just kept on walking. What's wrong with him, suddenly asking questions. Both of them stopped and opened the door infront of us.

" Oh! Erwin, Levi!" I heard a woman's voice and saw a brunette with eyeglasses, she stopped and looked at me before grabbing my hand. " Is she the girl that you saw outside the wall?" She asked making Erwin nod. Levi just walked passed through us and sat down in the couch.

" What's your name?" She asked with excitement, I just smiled awkwardly.

" Sumiko."

" Sumiko?"

" I don't have any last name, just Sumiko." I said making her blinked her eyes. I sense Levi staring at me making me looked at him. Our eyes met for a second before I looked away.

" I-is that so, by the way I'm Hange Zoe, squad leader of the survey corps." She said, I smiled and nod. But geez she is so taller than mine. I'm one hundred fifty eight centimeter, I guess Levi is taller than me. I felt a sting on my waist making me hold it, I totally forgot that I'm wounded. Hange gasped and kneel down to check my injury.

" You're badly injured and you didn't tell Erwin about it." She said while looking at me worriedly. Both of the male was staring at me waiting for my answer.

" W-well, I forgot that I'm wounded." I said while scratching the back of my head.

" Tch, You're also an idiot brat." I heard Levi said making me glared at him. He said I'm a brat but I'm old enough to be called an adult. Erwin sighed before facing me.

" Hange clean her wounds also she will be sleeping in Levi's office." Levi's eyes widened also I'm shocked.

" Oi, Hange can take care of her why me?" Levi asked annoyedly. Hange humned while placing her index finger to her chin.

" Well, I don't have enough space in my room so you can let her in Levi." Hange said while smiling, Levi clicked his tounge before agreeing. I feel bad towards him but I guess I'll thank him by doing whatever he wants me to do. The two male then went out and Hange pulled me to sit down.

" Please remove your upper clothes." She said, I didn't hesitate and removed my haori before unbottoning my uniform. I then removed my upper ware, I can show her  my body because why not both of us are woman. She grabbed a wet towel and gently wiped my wound. I shivered when I felt the cold water touch my skin. " Tell me if you're hurt also you can ask any question. You're clueless about our world right?" Oh yeah I remember I need to ask about this world.

" Hange, how many walls are protecting us?" I asked, she humned in response. She is done wiping my wounds next is to put bandage on it.

" There are three walls, Wall Maria, Wall Rose and Wall Sina. We are in the part of Wall Rose, the three walls was consist of Titans." She said, I just humned in response. So the wall that are protecting them is consist of Titans.

" Ne Hange, can you tell me everyrthing about the soldiers here also the titans." I said, she stopped and faced me before smiling and nodding. She wrapped the bandage before sitting to face me.

" You already heard that we are part of the survey corps right?" She asked making me  nod. " Their are four divisions of soldiers, the training corps, the survey corps, the military police and the garrison. The training corps will handle the newly recruit, they will be trained there. When they finish their training they will graduate and to pick the three main division." I humned as I covered myself with my haori. I can't use my uniform any longer it was torn off.