Chapter 2

Sumiko's POV
Both of us didn't move, that's why I took the chance to attack him. Muzan avoided it and jump towards the tree. His smile didn't disappear, no he is planning something that I can't figure out. Come to think of it, if he came alone without some of the twelve kizuki then he had planned something to defeat me. I shook my head, I need to fucos on this fight. I need to find a way to escape.

" Fire Element Breathing, First Form: Wings of the Phoenix!" I jump towards the tree and kicked him before swinging my sword to his neck, the force was too strong that the ground below us exploded. When the dust settled my eyes widened, Muzan disappeared. I felt a presence beside me, I tried backing away but he kicked me. I grunted when I felt my body got slammed in one of the tree.

I stand up struggeling, I can feel pain in my body but I'm used to it. He maybe fast but can he avoid my next attack?

" Air Element Breathing, First form: Hundred Blade." I whispered not letting him hear it, this attack maked me approach the enemy within a seconds. I smirked as I appeared in Muzan's back. I swinged my sword to the air before jumping back. Muzan stared at me confused, but I was just standing there watching him. His eyes widened when his hands was cut and also receives many cuts after that. He screamed in pain, Hundred Blade consist of invinsible air blade. You can't even see it nor avoid it, only the user can see it.

" You!" I heard him growled while glaring at me. I guess I need to finish him right now. I may not fullfil my mission that Master gave but Muzan is weak and helpless right now. I approached him and point my blade to Muzan.

" This will be the end, Kibutsuji Muzan." I said, he was just staring at me before chuckling.

" You think it's the end?" He asked, I looked at him confused. My nose detect a smell of six demons coming near us. I gasped when Muzan grabbed my arms but I hurriedly cut it before he pull me closer to him. I turned around when I felt someone's presence near me, I saw a demon with six eyes. I clenched my sword and blocked his sword, I can clearly see it's number in his eyes, ' one '.

Another one appeared to attack me, so I pushed number one and avoid the one of the demon's attack. His eyes showed amazement when I avoid his attack, his number was
' two '. The two demons backed away and went to their master. If I'm not mistaken there are four more, who came. And I was right, that four appeared and standing behind their master.

I made a wrong choice, If I escaped earlier then I didn't met all the upper moon demons. I underitimate Muzan, damn it I don't have my crow to ask some back ups. This is the worst day ever, but I aint gonna give up. I will make it alive in here, no matter what. I lowered my sword as I faced them.

" So she is the element pillar. She looks weak." One of the upper moon said, I think his number is ' five '. I just ignored it and fucos on my breathings. If I can't defeat them all then I will use my demon side.

" But she is so pretty also she avoided both of our attacks, right upper moon one." The upper moon two spoke while smiling at me. I sighed and closed my eyes, I don't have any choice but to use it. Though, I have a time limit in this, I'll use this in thirty minutes and I shouldn't waste it. I re open my eyes and all of them were shocked.

" You are a-" I didn't let him talk but appeared infront of him swinging my sword to his head, it was fast that the others didn't noticed me for a while. But he is fast enough to avoid it, so I only cut his hand. Upper moon number five use an attack towards me but I fastly avoided it. I then kicked him, before avoiding the attack of number six. I notice a certain pink hair who was just standing and not attacking me. Our eyes met but I avoided it and backed away.

I dashed towards them again, the upper moon one suddenly appeared infront of me but I ducked down to avoid his blade before kicking him. I stopped when three of them use an attack, I tried avoiding it but I didn't have much time to avoid it. I receive deep cut to my waist and shoulder. It may took long for it to heal, after all I'm using my demon blood. I faced them again, Muzan was just standing taking time to regenerate. Also, there are two who are a former demon slayer, they really maked me sick.

I should really escape here but how? Even if I escape they will follow me, worse they will attack the demon slayer corps. Damn it, I don't have any plan right now, the only choice is to fight them.

" Full fucos breathing: Element!" This may be my final attack but using this will defeat them all. Water, Fire and Air, joining them all is strong enough to kill lots of demons. First I need to injure them before I escape. Element is one of my strongest attack, it's fast and also invinsible. I appeared infront of upper moon one swing my sword to it's neck but It's not deep enough to remove it from his body. I clicked my tounge and went towards upper moon two, but knowing that Muzan is my goal I dashed towards him. But before I cut his head I felt a pain in my stomach, no it was a kick.

I got slammed to the ground making me cough blood. I let my gaurd down, I didn't realize that the pink haired demon is protecting Muzan. Also his kick was so strong.

" Tch, I hate hurting girls but I don't have a choice." He said coldly while staring at me. I tried my best to stand up but failed, my healing ability is also slow and I need to wait for ten minutes to be healed. But I only had ten minutes to use my demon blood. I felt a sharp thing in my neck and realized that upper moon one behind me.

" Your strong and also I sense something in you." Muzan said while approaching me. I didn't said anything but glared at him. " You had a demon blood huh?" He continued, this is bad. I act carelessly.

" Muzan-sama can we kill her? She nearly killed me." The upper moon five said with a glare in his eyes. As  far as I remember he is the one I nearly cut it's head but I only cut his hand.

" Don't rush, I've been wanting to use one of Nakime's technique." Muzan said with devil smile in his face. " It's time to remove the strongest pillar." He continued, he signaled upper moon one. I felt him pulling me roughly before tossing me in the ground. I hissed in pain, that upper moon three kicked me so hard. I heard a biwa playing and my eyes widened when I saw a door infront of me.

" Muzan-sama are you sure, sending her is the best plan. What if she come back?" The upper moon one asked.

" No, the only one who can return her is Nakime." Muzan answered. " Now that we will erasing you, what is your lasr word?" He asked, I smirked. Last word they say? They all looked at me and some of them are glaring at me.

" Last word you say? Then I hope all of you will perish. You demons." I seriously said, Muzan chuckled as he leaned down to face me.

" That is just a dream." He whispered, he suddenly pushed me and I felt my body got sucked in. Also I felt like I'm falling in this dark area, am I going to die or going to hell. I didn't fullfil my mission, I failed. Now I'm going to die, not even thanking Master who took care of me for many years. I wonder if Sanemi will not forgive me for dying without saying anything to him or without even saying goodbye.

Our world really is cruel one, the weak can die easily without doing anything. But if you are strong you can survive. Am I weak that I need to die? Or I deserve to die? I giggled, I feel pathetic right now. For many years living at the estate is so fun and memorable. But now I guess I'm not coming back, my servants will start to worry if I didn't come back. They maybe panicking right now.

People really die easily....

******