Chapter 5

Sumiko's POV
We entered to Levi's office and I'm amazed that it's clean. I can see some paperworks in his table, also some small cups in the cabinet. He suddenly turned around and faced  me making me flinch. Geez, this man is so intimidating like Sanemi.

" Listen brat, I don't like my room being messy and dirty. So don't mess my office." He said coldly making me nod. I started roaming around his office, it's simple and also it seems so lonely. I heard the door opening making me look at Levi. He suddenly tossed some clothes and towel in me as I catch it.

" Take a bath." He said, a smile formed in my lips as I entered the bathroom. It's also clean, even the toilet and the bath tub is ready. He maybe a cold person but he is kind, I placed the clothes in the dry place before removing all my clothes. I didn't hesitate and entered the bath tub soaking myself.

I've missed staying in the bath tub, I then leaned my head as I face the ceiling. This world is more cruel than I thought, you don't know who really is your enemy. They can't easily trust someone, also this place is like a prison to everyone. You can't go outside even if you want to, or else you get devoured by titans. I sighed, how many people have died while killing titans.

I closed my eyes, I hope Sanemi is doing fine. Also the Master maybe waiting for my return today. I'm worried that he will sent another pillar to find me, but knowing that Sanemi will be the one who will take that mission. Still, I'm happy that someone helped me here. If I was not found by Erwin  then I may be dead and got devoured by titans or worse the military police will locked me in the basement. Thingking of it maked me shivered, I hate being tortured or expiremented. If that happens then I don't hesitate to kill human, just to protect myself.

I decided to finish bathing so I stand up and grabbed the towel to dry myself. After doing it, I slowly grabbed the clothes Levi gave me. I blushed a little knowing that it was his clothes, it's my first time wearing a man's clothes after all. Also I only wear kimono not this type of clothes. I just put it on, the shirt is a little bit big also the pants. I looked at the mirror, the clothes is great. I smiled and nod as  I grabbed my torn uniform with my haori before going out.

I saw Levi sitting in his desk doing some paperworks. He sure is busy, I sat on the couch and fixed my uniform. I can't just use this again, I don't have a choice but to throw it away. Of course except my haori, the master's wife gave it to me in my birthday. I will not throw it away, I missed her so much. I stared at Levi again and he is so fucosed, well it's not bad sleeping in his couch right. I layed down while holding the haori, I closed my eyes until I fell into deep slumber.

Levi's POV
This damn paperworks is so annoying, I still need to make my report about that brat. I sighed as I grabbed the cup beside me started dringking the coffee. She's taking her time to bath huh, girls really took long enough to prepare. I just ignored it and continued doing my paperworks. This day seemed so lucky, we didn't lose many soldier but met a strange girl outside the wall.

I can't believe that Erwin let her stay in my office. He knows that I hate people entering my room especially if they are dirty. But I guess she is not like the other cadet who always whine if I want them to clean. She didn't even react when I mentioned cleanliness. I heared the door opened and I know she is done bathing, but I ignored it and fucosed in my paperworks.

I'm expecting her to ask some question but she is not talking. I raise my head and look at her, I saw her sleeping in the couch. I sighed and stand up, entering my room grabbing the blanket in my bed. I approached her and placed the blanket in her. I noticed that she is hugging a clothes in her hand, is it important to her? She then moved making the clothes fell down, I stared at her face. I don't know but I can't take my eyes off her, her face was stunning even if she is sleeping.