Chapter 14

Levi's POV
All of us were standing by waiting for Sumiko and the others to return. The sun is already up and they are taking so long. I stand up to approach one of the horse that I will be riding. I lend my horse to Sumiko after all, and I can't believe Erwin let her go with Hange. My gaze went on the wall where Erwin was talking to Pixis. We didn't even make Annie spoke cause she didn't let herself talk or eat. We can't just torture her or else she will become a titan.

" I thought it was an emergency." One of the Military Police said with a smirk on his face, two of his comdrades were also doing the same while agreeing to each other.

" Hey, Levi. Where are you hiding the Titan?" I tilt my head to face them, tch they are really annoying me.

" You all seem so disappointed." Their smirk disappeared while facing me.
" Sorry but it's a shame you couldn't fight a Titan today. If you're looking for a chance, there are plenty of expeditions outside the walls. How about join forces and face some Titans together." I said seriously while they look at each other before leaving. Pathetic, for someone who can't even go outside to face a titan sure had a big mouth.

" The advance squad returned!" One of the cadets said making me look at him. One of the military police informed Pixis and Erwin as they went down.  All of us gathered as I stand beside Erwin. The man who just returned together with Sasha started to explain that the wall was standing and there was nothing wrong with it.

" H-however, there's a bit situation. We head back to Trost to give our report when we ran into the Scout unit led by Squad Commander Hange. Among with them, there were recruits from the 104th without their equipment, and it turns out three of them were Titans." Hearing his report makes my heart thump slowly, I maked myself calmed as I listened to his report. Sumiko is right, looks like three of them are really titans. Erwin then asked for their forms.

" The scouts engaged the Colossal and Armored Titan in battle. But by the time we joined to fight it was all over." I slowly approached him, I'm sure Sumiko is fine.

" What happen to Eren and the others?" I asked, Sasha flinched while trembling in fear. " Sasha, answer me." I said seriously.

" E-eren and Sumiko tried to stop the Armored Titan, b-but when they tried to escape they already kidnapped them both and all of the scouts was defeated." I clenched my fist, but  I can't calm down. I turned my back as I pushed one of the cadet for me to get pass through.

" Levi, calm down." Erwin placed his hands on my shoulder but I slapped it and faced him.

" Don't stop me, I will chase after them and get her back." I said while giving a glare to him, he didn't said anything making me grabbed the rein of the horse.

" We can't get her back if you're acting like this. Calm yourself, I'm sure they didn't gone that far." He said, I scoffed but he is right. I'll trust Erwin this time, also Sumiko is not that weak. If I saw that titan I will kill him for stealing her away from me.

Sumiko's POV

" Shut up!" I heard a very loud voice making me slowly opened my eyes. I noticed that I was lying down and facing the branch of a tree. I slowly sat up and met Eren together with Ymir infront of me. Also my hands are tied up.

" You're awake Sumiko." I heard Reiner's voice making me face him, he was smiling at me while Bertholt was just staring at us. I noticed my sword beside him, I sighed. Without my sword I can't fight, but I guess this is the time I'll talk to them.

" Reiner, she has nothing to do with us. Release her." Ymir said while staring at Reiner.

" I know, but she had something special. If we have her then we will become stronger." He replied, Eren suddenly yelled at Reiner while giving him a glare. This boy really can't calm his emotion.