Chapter 9

Levi's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and grunted in pain. I clicked my tounge as I ruffled my head annoyed. I hate hangovers, I let myself drunk because of my emotions. I felt someone besides me making me turn around and face Sumiko's sleeping form. I'm a little bit surprised that she is sleeping beside me. I hope I didn't do something perverted yesterday, I slowly sat up feeling the imense pain of my head. Damn it, I shouldn't have stop myself from dringking sake. I left the bed and entered the bathroom to wash myself, I need to sober up and remember what happened last night.

I can feel the cold water in my face relaxed me a little. My memory from yesterday is a little bit hazy, all I can remember is I entered the my office. I just sighed and decided to fix the messy paper in my desk. Erwin didn't gave me paperworks right now, after what happened yesterday we need to rest. Though, he is the one who is super busy right now. I heard a little footsteps and saw Sumiko, we stared at each other but she suddenly avoided my gaze with a blush.

She then hurriedly entered the bathroom and the door was slammed closed. Don't tell me I really did something to her, I just let myself calm and sat on my desk. It's not long enough before Sumiko went out, fully change. Her face is not that red any longer it means she calmed down. I was just staring at her as she sat down at the couch. She seemed noticed  me staring at her making her face me. She smiled, but her face started to blush again.

" Oi, what happened yesterday night?" I asked, she tensed but she was still smiling. She laughed awkwardly and shaked her hands.

" N-nothing." She answered, I didn't said anything and kept on staring at her, judging from her face I really did something. " Y-you just slept on my bed yesterday. W-well I need to go for breakfast haha." She hurriedly stand up and hurriedly left me. Her answer didn't even satisfied me, I just ignored it and decides to meet Erwin in his office to give him my final report.

I slowly opened the door and walked towards the hallway. While walking my index finger sudduenly touched my lips and my eyes widened as I remembered what I did last night making me stopped in my track. I just kissed her while saying something useless, I clicked my tounge and ruffles my hair. That's why she's acting weird when she woke up. I again ignored it and continued walking, this is why I hate alchohol.

Sumiko's POV
I can feel the heat in my face while I leave Levi's office. I'm glad he didn't remember it or else I will die in embarrasment. I'm now heading at the mess hall to eat, after all I didn't eat yesterday. I stopped when I'm infront of the door and relaxed myself. I don't want them to see my red face, I then slowly opened the door and saw some of them eating. It's so quiet, few of them are just talking to each other. I just ignored it and grabbed the food, as usual it's bread, soup and water.

I promised myself to cook them some meat but I gues it was a bad timing. I notice Armin and they others including Eren who is eating silently. I sighed and approached them while putting down my plate sitting beside Armin. All of them stared at me, I smiled a little of course. I want to destroy this gloomy sorroundings they made.

" So how are you Eren?" I started by talking to Eren. He stopped from eating and faced me, he didn't said anything and looked down.

" I'm feeling better." He answered, I smiled and nod before eating my food. Still they are feeling sad, after all yesterday is a shock to them, especially Eren. I sighed again and placed my spoon down. " You know what you guys need to cheer up." I said making them all stopped again. Jean suddenly slammed the table while facing me with glaring eyes.

" What are you talking about!? Lots of soldier died yesterday and yet we need to cheer up!? We don't need something like that!"

" Oi Jean, stop that." Eren said while also glaring at Jean, he ignored Eren and faced me, I also was facing him seriously.