Chapter 15

Sumiko's POV
' Kill her!'

' Monster!'

' Why did you kill my son!?'

' Demon!'

' Die!!'

I opened my eyes only to meet the ceiling above me. I sighed as I sat up, realizing that I'm in Levi's room. I didm't even notice that we arrived, also my memories in the pass always haunt me not even letting me free. I decided to stand up and grabbed my haori wrapping it to my shoulders as I went out. Levi was not in his desk doing paperworks so I went towards the mess hall. I then opened the door and saw everyone eating and a smile appeared in my face when I saw Eren and the others eating happily.

Well we didn't lost too much cadet this time and of course we successfully captured Bertholt and Reiner. I felt a hand grabbed mine making me tilt my head and saw Levi  beside me. I smiled at him, now that they saw my real ability and of course Eren heard me that time. I guess, I don't have a choice but to tell the whole truth about my life. Levi then pulled  me towards the others as we sit beside Hange.

" Oh! The couples are here, right Eren?" Hange asked, Eren then blushed and nod, I just smiled making  Hange faced me seriously. Levi was also facing me seriosly same as the others. Maybe they noticed I'm not acting in my usual self right now.

" Y-you can ask  questions if you want to." I said while keep on smiling, Ymir then placed her cup down as she faces me seriously. Knowing that she is here, she was seen as someone who is in our side.  

" The thing that you said to Reiner that time, when he said killing is fun and you replied that you forgot that feeling. What does that mean? Also the attack you use towards Reiner, you easily defeat him like that. I know that you are strong from the start but your strength is something that can kill lots of enemies, and I'm afraid of it." Ymir said without stopping, Krista tried to stop her but   I just smiled. I've been expecting someone who will  ask that. I tightly held Levi's arm making him face me.

" Everyone are always telling me that, that I'm strong and also dangerous to everyone. When I was a child, the place where am I staying don't like me at all. They always treat me like someoene who don't deserve to love. After all, I have a demon blood running inside me. I don't know who my parents is, and  also the person who took care of me vanished." They become silent as I told them my story, Levi also enterwined his hands to mine for me to relax.

" Everyday they keep on hurting me and pushing me away. That time when I had enough of it all, my demon side appeared and started killing everyone. I didn't spare any of them, not even  the childrens. I become agressive and enjoyed killing someone." A smile then appeared  to my face when I remember Master. " But someone saved me from that darkness, I nearly killed him that time but when he  showed me his warm smile, for the first time I hesitated."

" So you mean that person is your savior?" Hange askef making me nod.

" He took me in into his place, teach me how to be polite and kind. I also realized that he is the Master of the demon slayer corps, so I started respecting him. I didn't forget also to train hard to become a demon slayer and for me to pay the kindness he showed to me. The more I trained, the more I realize my full potential." My head then lowered as I raise my hand.

" My hand is now tainted and it still haunted me. That's why I want you to know about my past for me to repay all of you for not killing me." I said and bowed.

" D-don't bow, Sumiko. Most of all we should be the one who will thank you. If you didn't  appear then we maybe defeated right now. Also, we don't care if your hand is tainted you are still our comdrade." Armin said with  a smile, I raised my head and smiled. For the first time my heart is not that heavy.

" You heard him, brat?" Levi said making me nod and faced him with a grin. I'm happy I was send in this place.

" But you're really awesome, using that attack and defeated Reiner." Eren said while staring at the bread.

" Well actually I was forbided to use that attack." I replied while smiling awkwardly earning a shock expression towards them.

" Then why did you use it!?" Hange asked  and started shaking me roughly. Levi then slapped her hands letting me go.

" W-well, It's the only choice I have. But don't worry, I'm okay." I said and smiled again, Hange then sighed in relief before smiling. I'm happy that everyone is acting fine today. For now on, the thing we need to do is talk with the three people who can
become a  titan.

*****
" So, it's time to ask you murderers." Levi asked as he faced the three titan shifters, we were in the underground where they locked Reiner and two of his friends. Of course, I came with him together with Erwin. They didn't let Eren come, so Hange called him to discuss about the basement of Eren's house in Shiganshina district.

" What will you do if we can't answer it, kill us?" Reiner asked while glaring at Levi, I flinched when Levi suddenly punched the gate while returning the glare at Reiner. I smiled awkwardly as I slowly pulled him to calm him down.

" I can easily kill you if you want." Levi replied while letting himself pulled by me. Erwin sighed and asked him to calm down before facing the three shifters.

" We can't just kill you, until you will reveal everything about this world." Erwin said, Annie then stared at us seriously before staring at me.

" This world is just too cruel, and the only enemies in this world is a sinners like you." Annie said, I sighed and walked slowly to fully face them. Bertholt was glaring at me, maybe he hates me for nearly killing Annie and Reiner.

" Yes, this world is cruel. All of us can't be free if you keep on fighting to each other. Why not join force with us and kill all the titans." I said, earning a glare from them. Reiner then hurriedly approach me but I stand back as I stare at his angry face.

" Join forces you said! Like hell we do that! All of you are sinners and a people of demons, an enemy to us!" I sighed as I stared at Erwin, he nod signaling for us to stop for now and ask them again tomorrow. Levi scoffed and grabbed my hands, Erwin then went out first as we followed him. I stopped making Levi stopped also as I turned to face them again.

" I'll give you time to think in joining forces. If you really want to be free then it's the only choice we had. Everyone is tired in fighting and I'm sure the three of you is also tired escaping and fighting titans. So think carefully." I said before walking again,  they are only teenagers but they also suffered from this world. When we finally went out, Erwin bid goodbye to make his report while Levi and I walked towards his office.

" Hey Levi." He slowly tilt his head to face me as I face him also, my hand trembeled while facing him making him tightened his grip. " A-are you really fine in loving someone like me? I-I'm a killer and a demon, so are y-"
I was cut off by his soft lips as my eyes widened, but I relaxed and kissed him back. We then pulled back and his hand cupped my face.

" I don't care if you are a demon, brat. I always follow my heart and also this is your punishment right?" He said coldly, but I smiled and nod. That's right, I was punished to be with Levi and I can't back away. Because I was attacted to him since we first met. He was strong and also even if he is a cold hearted person he believed in his comdrades. He is also a human who can feel pain and I saw his pain that day when his squad died.

Now that we captured three titan shifters, all we need to do is find their leader. Our lives may become peaceful right now, but still we need to find the basement to know the real truth about this world. Also, Krista or known as Historia is part of the royal family. It's hard to believe but she decided to help us, without his father knowing it. Ymir can participate also and she was willing to join force with us.

We are starting to move again, to gain freedom in this wall and to know all the truth. But I'm sensing some dangers coming, I don't know why but I'm worried that something bad will happen. Also, I didn't even find a way to communicate with the other pillars or Master. But I should wait and help this world first before finding a way to return.

******