Chapter 11

Sumiko's POV
Levi and Hange left us in the mess hall to speak with the preist. His name was Nick, also it's already night. My eyes was still red, it means my demon side didn't disappeared. I sighed and left Armin and Mikasa, I started to crave some blood so I decided to lock myself in Levi's room. When I entered his office, I hurriedly went to the room and closed it before laying on the bed. I'll endure my demon side again, I've been doing it when I was a child, but some part of my childhood past was not that clear.

All I can remember is I turtured some people but it was not that clear for me. My blood started to boil as I felt a sudden heat in my body. I clenched my hand and bit my lips, it's not yet midnight but why am I feeling this? My heart started to throb in pain making  me gasp and grasp it. Also my teeth started to sharpen together with my nails. I stand up to get out and meet Hange for me to be locked in the basement. I grabbed the wall for support and slowly walked towards the door.

My legs is shaking and my pant was ragged. My vission was a little bit hazy but I forced myself to walk. It's not that far for me to grabbed the door knob.  I shakily opened it and went out, I can't see any cadets or someone to help me so I kept on going forward. This is the worst day ever, I sense someone coming making me stopped and face that person. My eyes widened a little when I saw Levi together with Hange. I met Levi's eyes as I smile in relief but my body weakened making me kneel down.

" Sumiko, are you okay?" Both of them approached me as Hange kneeled down to face me. She then touched my shoulder as I pant.

" H-hange, I....need...blood." I mumbled without hesitation, her face change into confused. Levi suddenely pushed her away and carried me bridal style as we entered his office again, Hange just followed us. He gently layed me in the couch, I gulped when I saw his neck infront of me.

" Oi, Hange what's happening to her?" Levi asked while facing Hange.

" I don't know, I just heard her asking for blood. Also she is different right  now." I heard Hange spoke making Levi scoffed and faced me.

" I-it's my demon side, I need to be locked in the basement or else I will drink all your blood." I manage to speak and struggled to rise up, but Levi suddenly stopped me.

" Shitty glasse, leave us alone." Levi said coldly making  me looked at him confused.

" O-okay! Good luck then." Hange said and run off slamming the door.

" Levi I need to be locked." I said seriously he didn't said anything and rolls his collar reavealing his neck. My eyes was too fucosed on it and my heart started to thump. I closed my eyes and avoided it. " I-I can't, I don't want to." I whispered as tears roll down in my cheeks. I don't know why am I hesitating but I'm afraid to hurt him or else kill him. If Sanemi was here I can easily had a sip in his blood because he can stop me.

" Stop hesitating brat, or you want to suffer more. Just drink some of my blood." He said, I opened my eyes and faced him before looking at his neck. My body suddenly moved on it's own and pinned him down. I then placed my hands around his neck as I leaned towards it but I stopped.

" I'm afraid, I don't want to kill you." I said, I then felt his hand in my head rubbing it.

" Drink as much as you want. I'll stop you, brat." Hearing him say that maked me open my mouth and bite his neck. He didn't do anything but just wrapped his arms around my waist. I started sucking his blood, it's so good that I can't stop. I will just drink a little, I then pulled away and rubbed his bleeding neck before facing him. His cold onyx eyes was staring at me, my face heated realizing that we are so close but I gasped when he grabbed my head pulling me close to him and kissed me.