Chapter 16

Sumiko's POV
I sighed as I stare at the window, Levi went out to help Erwin in making reports about the three titan shifters. It's been decided that tomorrow night is the next expedition going to Shiganshina and also open the basement in Eren's house where the truth of this world was hidden. I sighed for the second time as I stand up and grabbed my sword before going outside. This world don't have a dojo place for me to train so I need some place where trees can be seen.

I didn't saw any cadets or even Eren and the others in the mess hall, so I went out without even letting them know. I want to train alone for a while without someone bothering me or watching me training. A smile appeared in my face when I saw a place where few groups of trees can be seen making me run towards it. Even the tree inside is tall like the tree outside the wall. I remove my haori together with the survey corp jacket leaving only the polo and pants.

It's a little bit uncomfortable for me to train using these but I don't have a kimono with me so I don't have a choice. I then pulled my sword while removing the sheath and placed down beside the jacket and haori. My target will be the two trees infront of me, I should not make some noise or else it will make them panick. All I need to do is imagine that a demon was infront of me. I clenched my sword and prepared myself to attack.

" Breath of Fire, fifth form: Fang of the crimson dragon." My sword was sorrounded with a crimson colored fire, I then dashed towards the tree and swinged towards it. The tree got cut but it stared to burn making me sigh, it's my third time using this technique. Now time to cut the other one, the tree suddenly changed into Muzan making me grit my teeth and used the full fucos breathing. I used a force and swinged my sword, all of the tree got cut as they fell down causing an explossion.

I blinked twice, realizing that I ended using full fucos breathing. I heard someone shouting that Titans invaded the wall, also my nose detect Hange's scent approaching me. I sighed, I hope Levi will not punish me .

" Whoah! What happened in here?" I turned to face Hange with wide eyes as she observed the place. " All the tress was cut down, did you do this Sumiko?" She asked, the other cadets came together with Eren. I sighed and nod.

" I was just trying to train but I guess I used to much strength." I said while awkwardly smiling, some of them had an amazed look while the others seemed afraid to face me.

" W-well, as long as you're okay." Hange said, I nod and smiled. " Then we will go back, we still have to discuss something. You can go out and explore the town if you want." She continued, I smiled and thanked her before they returned inside again. They sure are busy, I then decided to explore the town cause I've been staying in Levi's office not even going out to have some walk. I returned my sword to it's sheath as I wore my jacket and haori.

The town is not that far so I arrived without getting lost. I notice children who are playing happily, they sure are innocent about this world. Well, who will blame them after all this world is cruel for them. The food they are selling also are many and different type of fruits. I can't even read the price cause I didn't learn their language in here. I just ignored it and kept on walking, this town is simple but they are out of money and food. I wonder how can they sell foods for this town?

I noticed some of the military police walking while holding a gun. They were smirking making me notice the bag they are holding. I sighed, they knows that this world is not that rich but they are forcing to collect money just for their own self. I just ignored it and try to not involve myself with them.

" P-please return that money. W-we really need that for our daughter's medication." I stopped when I saw a man begging the two military police soldiers.

" Huh?? What are you talking about? This is your payment ya know." One of the soldier said while raising the bag full of money. Some of people are wayching but not even trying to help the poor man. He still begged until the soldiers kicked him and tried to punch him making me walk towards them stopping the military police.