Chapter 17

Sumiko's POV
" Levi! Let me go with you, please!" So why am I shouting and begging my emotionless boyfriend right now? The reason is he don't want me to come with them in the expedition for tonight. I've been trying to change his mind but he really don't want me to go.

" Brat, I already said you can't." He replied making me pout, I'm so excited in going to Shiganshina for me to defeat some titan but Levi can't even let me come. A smile appeared in my face as I stare at Levi who is fixing his uniform. I slowly approached him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He then turned his back facing me while his hand was placed in my waist supporting me a little.

" Can I come Levi?" I asked with my face near him, if asking him normally will not make him change his mind then I will try and tease him. He was just staring at me without any emotion but I didn't said anything and kissed his cheeks before giving him a peck in the lips. I then smiled again waiting for him to answer my question, but instead of that I get a kiss from him. He then smirked as he cupped my face pinching it.

" Teasing, is not the way to make me change my mind." He replied, I just glared at him and puffed my cheeks. How can I change his mind? But I sighed and give up, I now realize why he can't let me go. He then pulled away from me and grabbed my hands pulling me outside. The others are already preparing their horse and their gears.

" Oh Sumiko, you're not coming?" Hange asked who is approaching us, I shook my head and point at Levi. She slightly widened her eyes but then smiled. " Levi didn't want you to go huh?"

" Hange! Please help me convince Levi." I said while hugging her tall figure, she just chuckled and tapped my head. Levi just scoffed as he stared at Hange.

" Sorry Sumiko, even I can't convince Levi." I sighed in defeat, now that no one can't convince Levi, I will be staying. I don't want to make him angry or else he will punish me. Also, knowing that I still need to talk to the three shifters so this is the chance  for me to see them.

" Fine, I'll stay." I said earning a shocke expression to Levi. " What? You want me to stay right." He then smirked and pulled me into a hug.

" That's my brat." I smiled as I hug him back.

" Just come back alive." I whispered making him tightened his hug to me. I heard Hange coeed before leaving us, the hug took long before he pulled away. He then leaned down and give me a kiss in the forehead before claiming my lips.

" See you tomorrow brat." He said making me nod, he then started walking away as I stared at his back. I'm a little bit frustrated that I can't fight together with him but I guess I don't have a choice but to wait for them.

*****
Now that they totally left me, I sighed and started walking back to Levi's office. It's not that I'm alone in this big castle base they have but without Levi and the others make me feel alone. I met some cadets who are also didn't go for the expedition, they greeted me and I also greet back. Now that I'm at the front door, I slowly grabbed the door knob but stopped. I'm alone right now without Levi, a smile was formed into my face as I start walking leaving Levi's office.

My feet dragged me to the underground base where the three shifter was imprisoned. There are no guards so I easily entered, my eyes darted towards them. Their hands was handcuff towards the walls unlike before. They all looked at me as I leaned my back to the wall and crossed my hands, mimicking Levi are we?

" You already know why I came here." I said while staring at them seriously, they didn't said anything and just looked down the floor. I sighed, knowing that they can't easily tell me what's their intention and also who is their leader.

" Why do you keep on forcing yourself to us? You're not even part of these world?" I raised my eyebrows when Annie spoke, this is my first time hearing her voice though what she said is true. I pulled the chair as I sat down and face her again with a smile.