Special Chapter

Sumiko's POV

I wake up when I felt myself want to throw up, I hurriedly dashed towards the bathroom and throw up. When I'm done, I then clean it and started cleaning my face with water.

" Are you okay?" Levi asked making me face him, he was leaning in the door while facing me also. I smiled and nod, I approached him and give him a hug which he return also. I felt him playing my hair while giving a kiss on it.

" Maybe I'm just sick." I replied, he then pulled away while cupping my face with worried face.

" Want to ask Hange about this, I'll go with you." He said, I just smiled and shook my head.

" No it's okay, I'm fine. Also you had one last meeting today right? I don't want to bother you." I said, he didn't said anything and just hugged me again. I don't know why but I keep on having morning sickness. He then pulled away and give me a kiss in my lips before entering the bathroom to prepare himself.

They had a meeting today for the very last time and of course it's their last time to become a soldier again. Tomorrow Levi and the others will have a normal life like a person. I'm happy that he will live normally without being busy and also not losing anyone in his squad. I then grabbed my sword with a smile in my face. It's been weeks since I didn't use my sword for killing demons, I miss swinging it.

I wonder my fellow pillars and other demon slayers are doing fine. Also, I bet Rika is with Aunt Yoko right now, or maybe having a mission. Levi then went out fully dress with his survey corps uniform, I approach him cause I noticed his collar is not well fixed. I then fixed it before wrapping my arms around his neck while facing him with a smile.

" This will be the last time I'm seeing you use this uniform." I said, he smirked while holding my waist pulling me closer to him.

" Yeah, but I can't wait to spent more time with you, brat." He replied making me giggle and nod. " Then I'll be going now." He whispered and give me a kissed to my neck then to my lips and lastly to my forehead. After that he bid goodbye while closing the door gently.

I decided to change my clothes also and decided to use my kimono. I faced myself in the mirror, my chest started to become bigger and I'm getting fat a little. I don't know the reason but I'm not eating a lot, yet still why am I getting fat? I just sighed and shook my head. After changing, I walk towards the mess hall and saw the kids sitting while eating.

" Oh, Sumiko good morning." Armin said with a smile in his face, I also smiled and greet him back before sitting besides them. Eren then gave me some food and I thanked him. But I was craving for something else so I don't have the mood to eat.

" What's wrong Sumiko, you just ate a little." Mikasa asked while facing me, I just smiled at her.

" I'm full and also I kinda want to eat something else." I said, they just faced at me confused. " Also, everyday I always have morning sickness and I gain a little weight." I said, their eyes suddenly widened, like they knew something about it.

" Maybe you were pregnant Sumiko." Armin answered with shock voice, I widened my eyes a little. Right, why did I forgot the symptoms of being pregnant, Shinobu always told me about the things pregnant woman always feel in their first week. But I want to be sure about this.

" Annie, Mikasa, Can...you come with me and find a doctor?" I asked, both of them look at each other before nodding. Armin suggested to come with us but I didn't agreed on it. I also told them that if Levi will find me they should tell him that I went out to buy some food. I want to surprise him after all, and I can't wait to see his reaction.

Levi's POV

The meeting is already finished and I can't wait to hug my brat again. I was walking towards the headquarters when Erwin suddenly called me. I clicked mt tounge and turn my back to face him. He was slightly smiling while approaching me.