Chapter 10

Sumiko's POV

" Erwin, stay put and let yourself be arrested together with her and Eren Jeager." The man who is wearing the symbol of Military Brigadge said as they put handcuffs in him. I looked back at the carraige where Eren, no Jean was staying. Of course to act as Eren Jeager while they find Annie. Levi was just standing crossing his arms while staring at the man who is talking to Erwin. I was just staying behind him doing nothing but letting myself on guard.

" Hand me you're sword." I heard on of them as I turned my back, he was tall in had a scary face. I smiled gently and hide my sword to him.

" I'm sorry but my sword is so important that I can't easily gi-"

" Cut the crap and give me!" I was cut off when he suddenly yelled while approaching me with big steps, I stepped back and hide in Levi's back poking his back to do something.

" Oi, you good for nothing. Shut up or else I will beat your ass." Levi said while glaring at the man, the man then glared at me before scoffing and left us. I sighed and thanked him earning a hit to my head.

" That hurts!" I whined while rubbing it with my hand.

" Brat, don't use me as a shield." Levi said coldly before walking away, I just puffed my cheeks and followed him. He was fixing his gear secretly while the leader was busy talking to Erwin. Minutes after we heard an explosion, that means the female titan is acting now. All of them was shocked except for us and even don't know what's happening. That's why they need to get out in this walls to try fighting a Titan.

" Commander! Let me go." Jean suddeny appeared making us look at him. Erwin then agreed as he told him where his gear is.

" Erwin, what is happening?"

" Titan is now attacking us. Levi, Sumiko prepare and stopped the female titan." Erwin ordered making me nod while Levi just 'tched' and started fixing his gear. The man who asked didn't even believed us making me roll my eyes. When Levi is finished putting his gear he suddenly grabbed my waist and started flying. We heard footsteps not that far from us, so Levi change his direction to follow the female titan. We then saw the female titan running while some of the cadets stopped her. But worst, they got killed.

" Levi, let me get close to her." I said earning a silent treatment but his grip tightened in my waist. He then scoffed and fasten the speed of the gear. I smiled, knowing that he won't let me do something carelessly. When we are near enough I slowly grabbed my sword.

" What are you doing brat?" Levi suddenly asked making me face him, he was also facing me with stoic face but I can see he is serious.

" Preparing to attack, throw me towards her." He was just staring at me but not yet letting me go. A smile formed in my face. " Trust me, I promise not to act carelessly." I said, we stared at each other before facing infront knowing that we are near her shoulders. He slowly placed me in it's shoulder while backing away and continued following us. Of course to make sure that he will catch me if I fall down.

" Hey Annie, we met again." I said making it tilt her head to face me. Her blue orbs widened but she didn't do anything but covered her neck. Some of the cadets arrived and started shouting that it's too dangerous for me to be near her but Levi shut them up. " Are you still doing well?" I asked with serious voice as I clenched my sword.

" Fire Element Breathing, Third Form: Dance of the fire goddess." My sword was sorrounded by fire as I jump towards the female titan's neck cutting her hands to remove it from protecting it's neck. To my surprise my blade cut a little part of her neck but it's not that deep it, their flesh was so soft. I felt her other hands trying to attack me but I avoided it, my eyes blinked knowing that I don't have something to land making me fell down. But of course, Levi came and catch me before I get crashed towards the hard floor.