Chapter 25

Sumiko's POV

It's been three days since the battle, everyone was recovering and getting their energy back. Some of the cadets went in an expedition to slaughter all titans who remains, with the help of the titan shifters. Historia and Erwin went to face the king and also to stop him with his dirty plans. As for me, I was still resting and can't even walk for a while. I was afraid that we can't go back to our world anymore. But Rika told me that our world is connected here so we can easily enter in both world as long as we had the biwa that one of the upper moon demon holds.

Also, even demon slayer with great stregth and power can use that so it means I can easily enter my world and this world. I heard the door opened making me turn my head and saw Levi entering. I'm at his office as usual sitting on his bed, and waiting for him.

" Levi, I need to meet my friends." I said, he didn't said anything and gently carried me bridal style making me wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Brat." He said making me humned in response, but didn't said anything. I was a little confused on why is he acting like this. Until I realized that we already arived in the place where the other pillars where resting.

" Ah, Sumiko-san." I heard the Love pillar spoke making me smile as Levi gently placed me down in one of the bed besides Shinobu, he then left us making me stare at his back. He really is acting weird,  I never seen him like that. Also, he is not the type of person who easily leave me in here.

" Can't still walk?" I snapped out when Sanemi spoke making me smile and nod.

" I can walk, but not that long. Don't worry, tomorrow I can fully walk." I said happily earning a small smile on him.

" I never thought we meet you here Sumiko, all of us think of you getting killed." Uzui said while placing his both arms in the back of his neck. I shook my head, well who should blame them. I was gone for almost four months without saying anything and also my crow informed them about me dying on my mission.

" I also believed that I will die in my mission instead Muzan sent me here." I replied, Mitsuri then stand up while tackleling me into a hug.

" I'm happy I'm going to see you again Sumiko-san!" She said while sobbing, I just giggled and tapped her head while earning a glare from Obanai. Getting jealous are we? I then pulled away to stop Obanai from glaring at me.

" Then you will come back with us in our world!?" Rengoku asked with his usual enthuastic voice, my smile disappeared as I halfly lowered my head. I never thought about that for a while, I understand we shouldn't stay here for a while and I also wanted to go back with everyone. But I also want to stay with Levi's side and the kids who become close with me.

" You can still stay here if you want." I heard Himejima spoke making me face him, he was smiling even if he was blind he can still pin point the place where am I staying.

" Himejima-san is right, you can still visit both worlds as long as you have the biwa. Also, I understand it's hard for you to leave this world, am I right Sumiko-san?" Shibobu asked with a smile, I smiled and thanked them before facing Sanemi who avoid my gaze. I know he don't want me to stay in this place but he knows that I have a person whom I really love here. He then clicked his tounge while ruffeling his hair.

" Sanemi, what's your decision? I agree on what Kocho said." Iguro said while facing Sanemi, the others didn't said anything except Giyuu who always didn't talk to others and wanted to be alone.

" It's not my decision but it's Sumiko's decision, I'll agree on what she wanted to decide." He replied making me smile and thanked him.

" I really wanted to go back with you guys but I can't leave this place. I fell in love with this world. But I will join you tomorrow to meet Master, before coming back here." I said, they seemed understand my decision making them nod. Shinobu, Mitsuri, Rengoku, Himejima and Uzui was smiling while Obanai, Sanemi and Giyuu was facing me with no emotions.