Chapter 21

Levi's POV

When Sumiko hugged the man who just appeared infront of us, I felt my body tensed up. But my blood started to boil when he hugged my girl back. I clenched my fist and give my best to calm down. I never saw her hug some men infront of me before but now she is hugging someone it means that man is close to her.

" I thought you were dead?" He asked while pulling away, Sumiko just shooked her head while wiping her tears. I heard Eren mumbled something about the man being tall and masculine, also he had too many scars and he was wearing a weird clothes. I just stared at them, so what is he is tall and huge. That doesn't change the fact that she's mine.

" But how did you get in here?" Sumiko asked while staring at the man, he just turn his head to observe his sorroundings before facing Sumiko again.

" I don't know, but I got separated with the other pillars when he heard the biwa got played." He replied making Sumiko humned in response. " But are you okay?" He asked and touched Sumiko's face. That's the time I can't take any longer and approach them. Hange tried stopping me but I pushed her, the man noticed me making me punched his face.

" Sanemi!" It irritates me more when Sumiko called his name, the man fell down and wiped the blood in his face.

" That hurts bastard, who the f*ck are you!?" He roared while standing up, he may be tall but I'm not afraid. I can beat his ass, Sumiko suddenly went in between us while facing Sanemi.

" W-wait Sanemi, calm down." She said while pushing him, he was just glaring at me.

" I can't! He just punched me!" He then grabbed my collar but I grabbed his hand to slam him down but Sumiko stopped me.

" Levi, please stop!" I scoffed and let him go, I faced Sumiko who had a serious and angry face at me.

" Do whatever you want." I said and left them, I walked passed towards my squad and Hange who was staring at me with shocked expression. I just ignored it as I entered inside the HQ, I stopped and didn't hesitate to punch the door besides me before entering to my office. I don't know why am I so angry when that man touched her, I'm okay if it was just a hug but he just touched her face. The pretty face that I only touched when I need to. Damn it!

Sumiko's POV

I stared at Levi's back as he entered the HQ, I sighed. What's wrong with him, attacking Sanemi like that. But I guess I know for sure that he is a jealous type person. My gaze went to Eren and the others as I glared at them making them flinched also glaring at Hange for not stopping Levi.

" Why didn't you stop Levi?" I asked, Eren looked away while Armin scratch his chin, the others just staring at me not even saying anything. I then faced Hange who is smiling wideley. " Hange why didn't you stop him?"

" I tried to but he just pushed me, also it's interesting to see him get jealous." Hange said while laughing making me sigh, she really like making fun of my boyfriend huh. I then faced Sanemi who was still irritated.

" I'm sorry about that Sanemi." I said while smiling, he just glared at me before sitting down and rubbing his face.

" That bastard really punch so hard, just who the heall is he?" He asked, I sighed again before sitting besides him.

" He is Levi Ackerman and also my boyfriend." I said, he didn't said anything but just laughed a little. I faced him confused on why he is laughing.

" Really him? Well I'm not shocked that a girl who is short pick a boy who is short also." He teased making me glared at him and punch his head which he returned a glare.

" How dare you make fun of your neechan!" He just scoffed while looking away, Hange then approached us and started examining Sanemi. Sanemi was so shocked when Hange appeard and it was so hilarious.

" I never thought Sumiko had a younger brother." She said while backing away with a smile, Eren was also curious about Sanemi so he approach him but not that close to him.

" Well we are siblings not by blood, I just really like him as my brother." I said making Hange humned in response, but she faced me making me also faced her.

" The problem is Shorty should be in his office  maybe punching everything." She said making me sighed, I forgot I still had one problem. I was so happy to meet Sanemi after four months and totally forgot Levi. I stand up as I face Sanemi with a smile.

" I need to check Levi for a while. Hange can you take him inside. We will meet you later in the mess hall." I said before leaving them, as I entered I noticed the door getting punched and I already know who did it. I ignored it and went to Levi's office, I slowly opened the door and saw him sitting in his table while writing paperworks.

I know he heard me entered but he just ignored me making me rolled my eyes. I never thought hes jealousy went this much, I called his name but he still ignored me. I called his name again but still he didn't answered. I sighed and just approached him. I wrapped my arms around his neck making hin stopped and his cold eyes met me.

" Levi, I'm sorry okay." I said as I kissed his cheek, he didn't said anything and just ignored me while continued writing again. I pouted and kissed his neck then make his head faced me for me to give him a kiss. I pulled away and his eyes was now lock in mine, asking to explain. " I just want to hug Sanemi, cause we didn't see each other for too long. I only see Sanemi as my younger brother so don't be jealous." I was shocked when he pulled me making me sit in his lap while he stared at me seriously.

" Who said I'm jealous brat?" I tried stopping myself to laugh for denying his true feelings. But I got flustered when he suddenly claimed my lips and kissing me passionately. His free other hand was supporting my head as he deepened the kiss while his other free hand hold my waist tightly. He bit my lips as he roughly entered his tounge to mine. The kiss was in dominance and as always he won.

His hand that was holding my waist started rubbing my waist to my stomack while still kissing me. My hands was wrapped around his neck slightly pulling his hair for us to breath some air. I know he is not done and started kissing my neck, then licked it making me whimper. But I arched my back a little when he bit it and started sucking it making me moan softly. I felt him smirk at my reaction as he continued attaking one spot.

While doing that, his hand traveled to my stomack up to my chest. He gently touched it making me gasped and grabbed Levi's clothes. His hand then started unbottoning my shirt as he pulled down reaviling my collarbone making him kissed it giving me mark again. He continued unbottoning it but before he remove it all I held his hand to stop him. He looks annoyed after I stopped him from the best part making me giggle and cupped his face.

" Not now Levi, dinner is ready." I whispered, he just scoffed. Knowing how irritated he was, I'm also disappointed that we need to stop but it's the only choice for us to eat dinner. He then started buttoning my clothes before giving me one last kiss. I also fixed his messy hair to avoid Hange's teasing of us making out again.

" If we don't have any more problem in this world, I'm not going to stop myslelf any longer, brat." He said, I blushed when I realized what he mean. But I just ignored it and faced him.

" Now are you feeling okay?" I asked he didn't said anything but I know he was fine. I then gently stand up as he also did the same.

" Well my punishment got interrupted so I'm not feeling okay." He said making me sighed and glared at him, he suddenly chuckled making me widened my eyes a little but smiled. He pulled me into a hug and I did thesame. " But now I feel okay." He continued, my smile didn't disappeared and burried my face into his toned chest. Now I know that he can easily get jealous but I hope I will change that behaviour someday.

*****