Chapter 26

Sumiko's POV

" All of you be ready." Himejima said while preparing the biwa, we decided to let him play it since he is stronger than me  right now. I then faced Hange, Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Jean who is coming with us and also Levi. They nod and seems a little bit nervous, I felt Levi's hand grabbed mine making me face him. He didn't said anything and just faced infront, I bet he is a little bit cautious.

Himejima then started playing the biwa, and a door appeared infront of us. He slowly opened it while entering first, the other pillars followed before us. The whole place was dark but we keep on going, after all the pillars came here also. I turned my back to make sure the others are following us. Levi wa still holding my hands making me smile.

I heard Sanemi complain but we just ignored him, he is Sanemi after all. A person who always complain, but I was amazed that all of us can still enter to the place that connect both worlds. Also, I'm happy that Erwin and the others didn't come, I don't want him to take everything seriously.

"  Were near." I heard Obanai spoke and he was right, a light can be seen infront of us. We didn't hesitate and keep on going forward, the light just approached us making me cover my eyes because of it's luminosity. When I was already used to it I uncover my eyes.

A smile appeared in my lips, the whole place becomes familiar. Also I can see the master's estate not far from us. The scent didn't change, it was still warm and comforting. I can smell the Master's kind and warm scent too. I let Levi's hand go and run towards the master's estate. I wanted to see him again, I know it's rude to enter without permission but I miss the person whom I see as my dad. I stopped when I can see the entrance, there I saw Master's wife holding a basket.

She seemed notice me making her turn to see me, her eyed widened as the basket she was holding fell down in the ground. She slowly walk towards me and I did thesame with a wide smile. Tears fell in her eyes and tackled me into a hug, making me hug her back.

" You're alive Sumiko!" She said while pulling back and cupping my face, I smiled as I wiped her  tears.

" I'am, mother." I said and hugged her again, it's been a while since I felt his warm hug. We then decided to pull back and I smell the twins scent making me face them. Their eyes widened and didn't even approach me so I ran towards them and give them a tight hug.

" How have you been, my sisters." I said while facing them, they didn't said anything but smiled. I know they are happy to see me again, now it's time to see Master. I sense the pillars came also together with Levi and the others. The twins then opened the door revealing Master and Kiriya. I still respect the master so all of us kneeled earning a confused looked to Levi and the others but they just followed us and kneeled.

" Neechan!" I  heard Kiriya yelled while tackling me into a hug. I giggled at his sudden action as I hug him back. He is now tall and big, the last time I saw him he was still short but he grown too fast.

" I'm happy you're alive Sumiko and also all of you my dear childrens." He said, his gentle voice didn't still fail to sooth my heart.

" I'm happy to see you also, Master." I said while breaking the hug and kneeled, he was just smiling while facing infront.

" We also had an visitor, time to have some rest my dear children and entertain our guest. Sumiko, I need to talk to you first." He said making me nod, the others then left us while pulling Levi who can't leave me. I smiled and nod making him followed the others. Master then entered and I followed him, he then sit and tapped the space infront of him.

" What do you want to talk, Master?" I asked while facing him.

" I want to ask you about your demon side Sumiko, and how's your journey." He said, I smiled and started explaining to him everything. On how I met my mother and also how did I defeat Muzan. I didn't even forget to tell him about my life in the other world and how I met my boyfriend. He was happy while listening to my story, my smile then turned into a sad one.

" This maybe our last chat, Master. I already decided to live in the other world, I know I'm being selfish but I want to stay there." I said, he didn't said anything but his smile didn't disappeared.

" Don't worry, Sumiko. I already know that you will stay there. I will not stop you but promise me to visit us." He said, I nod and thanked him. " Now go and see your friends, also you had a visitor whom you really want to meet." He said, I was confused but didn't said anything.

" Then, I'll go now. Thank you for everything, father." I said with one last smile before leaving him. I then went to my estate where Levi and the others went to, I smiled as I met the house. It was still had it's familiar scent but I stopped when my nose smell one scent. The scent that is so familiar, the scent of the person who took care of me.

I hurriedly opened the door and some servants was happily greeting me. I ignored them and keep on going towards the living room. I then heard Hange's voice with a laugh of a woman, my heart started to thump. I open the door making all of then face me, but my eyes was looking at the woman who is sitting besides Hange. She also faced me and smiled before standing up.

" You've grown into a perfect woman, Sumiko." She gently said while cupping my face, tears started to fall in my eyes.

" Are you the person who took care of me?" I asked making her nod, I then tackled her into a hug,  she just giggled and hugged me back. We then pulled away as she cupped my cheek wiping my tears. I smiled and hugged her back again, I found the person who took care of me, my fathers sister.

We then decided to sit and have a chat so I sat beside her and  started asking a question. She answered it everything, on why she didn't come back after she disappeared. The reason is one of the upper demon knew that she was taking care of me. So to avoid them she hid herself and left me for my safety. I'm not angry at all, why because I'm still happy I met her.

******

I was sitting watching Eren and the other kids walking around my estate. Well, it's their first time to see a house like this before, a smile formed in my lips when Rika started to tell them about this world. Hange just disappeared with my aunt to have a chat, Levi also is not here so I stand up and entered to find him.

While walking inside the house, I saw Levi in my room while staring at something. I slowly approach him and stand beside him, he was staring at the picture of me with Kiriya when we were still young.

" So why is my lovely captain entered my room without my permission?" I asked making him faced me, he didn't said anything and smirked at me before pulling me and pinning me down to my bed.

" Well, I wanted to see my brat's room so I ask your servant." He replied, I just smiled and faced him. I was shocked when he suddenly kissed me passionately but lovingly kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he pushed me to deepen it. I felt him licked my lips for me to open my mouth but I didn't let him, of course he don't like it so he bit my lips making me open it and he shoved his tounge. It becomes dominance but of course he won, I gently pulled his hair making him pulled away.

" What's wrong with you today?" I asked in between pants, he didn't said anything and started kissing my neck. I gasped when he bit it and started sucking it, he then went to my earlobe started biting it.

" Nothing." He replied before facing me, I raised my eyebrows then cupped his face.

" Tomorrow, we will go back and I will be in your side forever." I whispered with a smile, he then smiled gently before kissing my forehead and giving me a peck on my lips.

" Brat, I can't wait to start a family with you." He also whispered making me blushed but I giggled and hug him. I can't wait also, I know Levi is the person who always attack me so I wanted to prepare for the  day where I will be giving my virginty to him. I flinched when the door was forcedly slide opened making us pull away.

" Damn! Am I late!?" I heard Hange whined making us face her. I sighed knowing that she is the person who want to catch us while doing something.

" Hange, just change that annoying game, you're disturbing us." Levi said while glaring at Hange, she just giggled before apologizing to us and finally left us. I heard Levi scoffed making me giggle and cup his cheek. Again, we were disturbed, but of course I will not let Levi touch me, not in here.

******