Chapter 22

Sumiko's POV

We were all sitting while Sanemi started to explain everything what happened. Like he said, he heard a biwa got played and all of the pillars got separated. I placed my index finger to my chin, if Sanemi is here that means all of the pillar are also here but different place. My thought snapped when I noticed Levi and Sanemi exchanging glares to each other. I just sighed and leaved them be, my gaze went towards Annie, Reiner and Bertholt who is sitting separately with us.

A smile formed in my lips when I saw them talking to each other with a smile, I guess they are happy to be with each other. I suddenly heard Jean and Eren yelling at each other, making the all hall mess becomes noisy because of them. They started punching each other but no one even stopped them making me laugh softly.  Levi suddenly stand up and slowly approach them before kicking Eren and Jean.

" Short but strong." I heard Sanemi said making me glared at him, he just smirked at me and din't said anything. Levi then went back to our table and again, the two of them started to make a glaring competetion. I told Levi to apologize but he don't want to unless the Sanemi will stop glaring at him.

My nose suddenly detect a scent making me stand up. All of them stared at me, but I ignored it and opened the door leading outside. If I'm not mistaken my nose smell a titan shifter's scent. The scent was getting nearer making me slowly pulled my sword. When that person can be seen in the dark, I dashed towards him/her grabbing his/her arms before pointing my blade to his/ her neck. But I was a little bit shock, it was a man, taller than me.

" Who are you, titan shifter?" I asked, I heard the man chuckled but didn't do anything. Levi and the others went outside also, but Reiner and Bertholt was shocked like they familiarized the man. I pushed him towards the light for me to see his apperance. He had blonde hair, glasses in his eyes and emerald orbs.

" Z-zeke-sama, what are you doing here?" Reiner asked with a fear in his face, so this is Zeke their warrior leader. He was just smiling while facing the three titan shifters, his gaze then went into Eren and then to Ymir.

" Nothing, I just want to see my precious warriors who betrayed us, right Annie?" He said making Annie flinched and hide behind Bertholt who is also afraid. I let him go and backed awat to join the others. Sanemi is also standing beside me while holding his sword.

" What are you here for, Supreme Commander of Titan Shifters?" I asked, he just shrugged his shoulder while grabbing the chair and sitted. All of us were not talking but we didn't let our guard down. If Zeke will transform into a titan Eren and the other titan shifter will stop him.

" I came here to get that three traitors but I change my mind. We will join forces with you humans." All of us were shocked except for Sanemi who was confused and didn't know what we were talking. But I lowered my sword and faced hin seriously.

" Did you betrayed Marley? Or you were just playing jokes with us?" I asked making him laugh, he then looked behind him and nod. There we saw a short girl came and stand behind Zeke.

" We will not betray Marley, but his kingdom is already gone and destroyed by something more terrifying than us." The girl suddenly spoke making me look at her, she suddenly kneeled like she was more comfortable on it.

" What do you mean Zeke-sama?" Reiner asked with a little confused looked, Eren also asked him roughly like he always do if he was facing an enemy.

" Like Peick said we left Marley to survive, we faced an enemy that is more stronger than us. I didn't see their appearence but their crimson glowing eyes grabbed my attention. We tried fighting them but of course they won and started devouring humans." Zeke explained seriously making me widened my eyes, crimson eyes, and devouring humans. I'm not mistaken demons are really here, I faced Sanemi and he nods. But before I open my mouth to talk, an explosion was heard together with screams. I heard Levi clicked his tounge as he ordered the cadets to wear their gear.