Chapter 3

Sumiko's POV
I don't know when or how many hours I've been falling in this dark place. It was endless and I don't like it anymore, the pain from my body disappeared but my wounds in my waist didn't have the time to close. Thanlfully I stopped the bleeding, or else I will really die. A sudden light appeared making me closed my eyes. I felt a strong wind as I fall down, I decided to open my eyes and I was shocked when I realize I'm falling down towards the ground.

I clenched my sword and used one of my breath to protect me from clashing down. I used the Ice shield, the impact from the ground was strong enough to explode. Also my shield break making me lay down in the cracked ground. I panted, If I didn't use my shield, I'm already dead. I grunted as I sat up, there are less trees around me and the ground I'm sitting down was flat.

I can't see any houses nor people walking around. It was quiet, I never saw this place before also there are no places like this. I stand up but I hissed when I felt the pain in my waist. But I ignored it and walked slowly to not re open my wounds. I noticed somethin in the ground and approached it, my eyes widened. In front me there is a big footprint of a human, it's not that visible but you can figure it easily.

But this is weird, I should have seen some forest or small house. Even if I walk for long I don't know if I can find a house or a city. This place is like a dessert, or abandoned place. I smell something, it's a horse and also smell some persons. Are they riding a horse, then I have a chance to meet them. The problem is they may not trust me here, I have a hunch that I'm somewhere else. I heard gun shooting and saw a color green smoke. Also the horse are near, I can see some people riding on it. They are wearing a green haori with something on their waist. They seems noticed me making them stopped and one of them jump down.

I flinched when he suddenly grabbed a sword in the thing he was wearing before pointin in me. I also noticed that they are nervous and some of them are afraid. I don't know why but it seems they can't easily trust me.

" Why are wondering outside the wall?" I heard one of them spoke, he had a blonde hair and serious face. Also, he mentioned something like Wall.

" Wall? What are you talking about? Also I'm not an enemy, I'm a human." I said while facing the blonde haired man. He was just staring at me, the person who was poing it's sword to me had a brown hair and he was tall. I tensed when he started smelling me, what's wrong with him??

" We don't know if you're a Titan and we can't just trust you." Another voice said but it was cold and serious. My eyes met his onyx eyes, his face was also emotionless but I can see he is handsome.

" Like I said, I'm a human. I don't even know why am I here." I replied, the blonde hair man noticed that I was holding a sword making him jumo down to his sword and approached me. The man who just smelled me back down and stand beside the blonde one. Is he their leader?

" Then why are you here? Also with a sword." When he mentioned my sword everyone suddenly panicked while grabbing their blade. This maked me flinched, they really are careful about me. Also that black hair male mentioned a Titan.

" As far as I remember, I'm fighting many demons but sadly got defeated and I was sent here." I said, they were just staring at me, am I that weird or my clothes are also weird to them. But their clothes is more weirder, I guess. The blonde man was just staring at me before turning his back to mine and faced his mens.

" We will take her with us." He said making all of them widen their eyes.

" Oi! Erwin, we can't just trust her we don't know if she is an enemy or not." The black male said, I didn't said anything and waited for the man named Erwin to speak.

" It's true we can't trust her, but I'm curious about her." He replied before facing me again, the black hair man didn't respond. " Armin let her ride with you." The boy named Armin suddenly flinched but nod in agreement.