Chapter 24

Sumiko's POV

Everything is dark, but my conciousness didn't fade, I still can hear everyone's movement and their scent was still visible. Even  if I didn't faint, I can't open my eyes nor move my body. When I heard that voice, everything got dark.

' I'm sorry, but this will not take long.' That voice again, a light then appeared and  I saw a woman standing  infront of me.  Just where am I? And who is this woman. I can't smell her scent but why is she so familiar to me that I already know her that much?

' I guess  you had so many question but we only have ten minutes to have a chat, my Sumiko.' My eyes widened a little when she said my name, how did she know me? I don't even know her.

" Who are you?" I asked making her smile, I tensed up when she suddenly hugged me but relaxed when I felt her comfortable hug. Why am I so comfortable with her, I didn't even noticed myself and hugged her back. I felt her hand rubbed my head as I felt my shoulder getting wet. Is she crying?

' You turned into a wonderful woman, I never thought my lovely daughter had grown this much." She happily said making me slowly pull back and faced her. Her smile didn't disappeared and cupped  my faced. She mentioned daughter to me, I can't still believe it but why am I happy?

" W-who are you really?"

' I'm your mother, we don't have enough time so I will explain you everything. Now that Muzan told you everything about me, I'm a demon. His adoptive daughter for hundred of years. Also, like he said I fell inlove to a demon slayer and that was your father. We loved each other until you appeared in out life. You are a half human and half demon, yours is different than us that's why Muzan want you.'

" But why did you left me alone, mother?" I asked, it's something that I really wanted to ask for a long time. I'm happy that I met my mother but my heart was still hurting for being left alone without them. Her eyes saddened but her smile was still there.

" Muzan killed us both for hiding you, Sumiko. That's why we gave you  to a young girl to take care of you. Her name is Yuko, your father's little sister." She said, I didn't said anything but my blood boiled in anger when I heard Muzan's name.

" Mother, how can I kill Muzan to avenge you and father?" I asked seriously making Mother nod and smiled widely. She tapped my head and grabbed  my hand tightly.

' Are you sure in that?' She asked making me nod. ' Use your demon side while using your human breath, if that two power mixed then Muzan can't stand a chance. But if you used this, it may affect your body and you will become a human  forever.' I smiled, after hearing that words.

" I dreamed to be a normal human, so I don't care. Also I want to protect everyone."

' Then this should be my goodbye, Sumiko. Time is up, I need to go.' She said sadly making me grabbed her hand as tears cascade on my eyes. She smiled and kissed my forehead.  ' I'm happy to see my daughter again, I love you so much and don't forget to give me a grandchild." After that she faded, I lowered my head and wiped my tears. It's my first time meeting my mother but I'm still happy that I manage to meet her.

" Brat!" I heard Levi yelled making me open my eyes, I then met his onyx orbs. I can't feel pain in my body also my wounds was healed. It means, my demon side activated. I slowly rise up while Levi was  supporting me. " Are you okay?" I asked making me nod, he sighed  in relief before hugging me tigthly. My eyes widened when I saw Eren and the others fighting a titan.

" What happened?" I asked Levi while pulling away, he tilt his head while seriously facing behind.

" One Titan shifter suddenly invaded and broke the border." He said, another titan shifter again, I slowly stand up while preparing my sword.
" I'm going to protect that brat." I heard Levi spoke,  but before he leave my I pulled him and give him a peck on his lips.