Chapter 23

Sumiko's POV

No one even dared to move, all eyes were on Muzan who is smiling while staring at me. I just ignored him and faced Tanjiro who is glaring at Muzan, I know he wanted to kill him that much but also I wanna defeat him in my own hands. I closed my eyes while fucosing my breath, my grip to the sword tightened as I dashed towards Muzan swinging my sword to him. A gust of wind appeared when Muzan blocked my sword making me jump backwards and attack him again.

" Breath of Air Element, third form: Striking Wheel!" I swinged my sword forcely in the air, Muzan's eyes widened when his both arms got cutted together with his body but not thay deep making me clicked my tounge and landed on the floor. Air Element is invinsible, but it didn't work on Muzan.

Tanjiro and Rika is now fighting the normal demons protecting Hange, Mikasa and Armin. While Levi left us to protect Eren from the other titans. This war is not just pillars and demons but also titans. Muzan then chuckled making me faced him with serious face.

" Why not we fight with just you and me?" He said, but before I used one of my attack, a biwa was placed and we  appeared in a flat ground, not that far towards the others. I just ignored it and didn't hesitated to attack him.

" Breath of Element Ice, second form: Shield of Death." Again he blocked my sword but a smile appeared in my lips when a shield of ice appeared and  sharp crystal ice appeared stabbing him inside it. He grunt in pain as he cough blood, and blodd started to fell down on the ground. " Now that you're alone I can kill you without using my demon side." I said, but he suddenly chuckled.

" Too naive, Sumiko." I was shocked when a long black thing appeared in his back, breaking the ice making it explode. It was too fast for me to react and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach while my hands got tied with that black thing. I cough blood, and started to feel pain. I let my guard down again, I underistimate Muzan again. " It's not fun enough if we are the only person in here Sumiko." He said while smiling.

" What do you mean Muzan?" I asked while glaring at him, enduring the pain in my stomach. I can't easily break away, my sword fell down and his ability was holding me tightly.

" I never thought my demons got defeated already, and I'm the only one who is standing. The problem is, can they fight me if they are all injured?" He didn't stopped in speaking making me just glared at him. I feel relieved that they already defeted the upper moons, also I never thought that they decreased in numbers before coming here.

My nose still smell the crumbling body of the demons together with the blood of the dead demon slayers. I can also smell the scent of pillars and titan shifters, I didn't even realized that this battle was taking too long. Now I let myself caught by Muzan, and started to think on how to escape. My only choice is to use my demon side, I felt a pain again making me grunt.

" I won't let you use your demon side, Sumiko." Muzan said, he just took of the thing stabbing my stomach, and I felt blood started to flow. I fucosed my breathing to stop the blood for while, if I used my demon side was used then maybe I already healed my wound but Muzan didn't even let me used it. " Why not let them watch you Sumiko, as I tell your true identy." Je continued and again the biwa instrument got played, it means one upper demon was still alive.

" Damn it! Where the heck is that demon who is playing the biwa!" I heard the Sound pillar, Uzui's voice making me slowly tilt my head to face them. My eyes widened, all of them are here, not just pillars and demon slayer but some of the survey corps soldiers that I knew was here. Annie and the other titan shifters are here also.

" Sumiko!" I heard Levi yelled and tried to approach me but I shook my head, Sanemi also want to save  me but Rengoku stopped him. I then faced Muzan while glaring at him.