Chapter 13

Sumiko's POV
It's already night time and we started moving. Levi also told the others about the three more cadets who can become a Titan. But to be sure, were going to get the back towards the base. I sighed as I walk beside Hange, Levi didn't come because Erwin want him to stay to discuss something. He really wanted to come with us but he can't do anything. I also make sure to not make him worried.

" Levi told me that you will use his horse." Hange said as she pulled the horse infront of me. A smile formed in my face and started rubbing the horse's head. " Still, I can't believe that he confess." She continued with a grin in her face.

" Well, whose fault is that?" I said while facing her.

" Just thank me already!" I sighed and thank her before riding in the horse. Hange just shrugged off and went towards her horse. Levi's horse was not that violent, I guess he trained it well.

" Oi brat." I tilt my head and saw Levi approaching me, his face was emotionless as usual but knowing that he can't show his emotions. I humned in response as I face him with a smile. He then raised his hands as he signaled me to come closer. I hesitated for a while but lowered my upper body to face him. I was shocked when he suddenly kissed my forehead before giving me a peck. My face turned red as I face him, I hope everyone is not watching us.

" Don't act on your own again, see you tomorrow." He said, I smiled and nod.

" See you too." I whispered and give him a peck also. He then stand back, I give him one last smile before following the others. I sighed, I'm happy they didn't saw it. One of the cadet said that one of the other walls was invaded by titans, but I kept on wondering. If it's broken then there should be lots of citezens moved in Trost district. Also, I can smell any titans but they are not moving, like Hange said they can't move at night.

I stared at Eren's back, he didn't talk to much today. It seems he can't also believe that three of his friends can turn into a titan. After Annie's case he was burdened and lost about what's happening. This world was full of mystery, even I can't caught up in this situation. Things keep on moving so fast, I don't even know what day or month it is. Also, I didn't get some information about going back to my world. All I need is to wait, if Muzan knows my secret then he will come and get me.

They may attack this world, and I should prepare myself for that thing. I can't protect this world if I'm that weak, I can't even defeat all of them alone. Also, I can't let them eat humans in here, that should be avoided. Staying in this world is full of risk, Sanemi and the others should be looking out for me. If my crow returned and report it to Master then I'm sure he is also finding a way to take me back.

But is it really okay for me to leave this place, leave Levi and let Eren save this cruel world. I remembered Armin told me that he wanted to see the ocean. I can't even tell him what it looks like because I didn't also see it. All of the people in this world wanted to be freed from the titan, I wanted to save them but there are lots of titan. Some of them also can become a titan which is hard to defeat because of thier intelligent.

Eren is the only titan who is in our side, but if I can gain the other's trust then there is no problem in killing all he titans. Though, knowing that they can't easily trust us and also some of them will not trust them, I sighed this is making me insane. I've decided, I'll try to gain eveyrone's trust, freedom can't be claim if they keep on doing that.

" Were almost there!" I snapped out, I didn't realize that I've been thingking for many hours. My eyes widened as we faced titans sorrounding one place. Hange and the others take action and took down the titans, as for me I smell a familiar scent making me approach them.

" Sumiko!" I smiled when I saw Connie and the others, I jumped down and run towards them.

" Are you guys okay?" Sasha suddenly tackled me a hug while crying loudly, I just smiled and rubbed her back, I can't reach her head cause she is tall. I'm a little hurt by that, I heard Krista shouts Ymir's name making me look at them. Ymir was badly injured but she was regenerating, my nose was correct. She can turn into a titan, but there are two more. My gaze then turned towards Reiner and Bertholt who was staring at Ymir with an expression that I can't read.

******
It started raining and all of us went to the top of the wall. I was standing away from Hange while she was talking to historia. My eyes darted at Ymir who is unconcious, I sighed and look at Reiner who is talking to Eren. It seems he was wounded but why is he not turning into a Titan. Is he restraining it for us not to notice it, I slowly walked towards them, Mikasa and the others was also leaving them but she stopped and turned her back to watch them. I walked passed through her and slowly approached them, but it seems they didn't noticed me.

"....and he is the Colossal Titan." I stopped when I heard Reiner spoke, my eyes widened. Why is he already telling it to Eren already, Reiner then leaned towards Eren to say something, I clenched my sword and approached them.

" It seems my nose was saying the truth, that both of you are Titans. Right Reiner, Bertholt?" I asked seriously and  faced them. Their face changed into terror while facing me.

" What are you talking Sumiko? Don't believe them." Eren said making me face him, he flinched and shut his mouth.

" I already told you about this Eren, their scent was the same as you and Annie, not just that but their scent was stronger and I can smell blood in them." I said, Reiner then change his face into calm one as  he remove the cloth supporting his arms.

" I was right about you, you are something Sumiko. But it's too late now, I don't know what's right anymo-" I didn't let him finish as I dashed towards them and fucosed my sword to Reiner's neck but he blocked  it with his arms, I scoffed and turned towards Bertholt doing the same. It's not deep that I didn't cut his neck, he screamed in pain but I didn't hesitate and point my sword on him. But I sense Reiner coming so I backed away, yellow lightning was now sorrounding them.

" Sumiko! Eren get away!" Armin yelled, went towards Eren but a sudden strong wind appeared, blowing me away. Luckily I held towards something and prevent from falling down. My eyes widened, I can see two Titans infront of me. Also Reiner grabbed Eren, I can't even move because of this strong wind. I then heared a scream and it was Eren,  the wind was now calmer making me stand up.

Eren was beaten up in only second, also Reiner's titan was armored. It can easily broke a sword, my eyes caught into something, there are somw part were armor can't be seen. But I can't let myself jump in these tall wall, Eren suddenly approach the wall as he face Reiner. Hange went towards him and started talking. I sighed, I can't just watch in here.

" Sumiko!" I heared Armin yelled but I ignored it and jump towards Eren.

" Sumiko, why are you here?" Hange asked with shocked expression, I just smiled.

" Well, I want to help. I know blades can't work but I want to try." I replied while looking at Reiner who is coming near us.

" But how will you do that, your blade won't work also you don't have a gear." She said, I shook my head and faced her.

" Don't worry, I can manage it." I said as I faced Eren. " Can you let me get near towards him?" I asked making him face me, I know he was hesitating but he just nod. I smiled and thanked him. Eren then dashed towards Reiner and land a punch, as for me I jumped down and clenched my sword. My blade is stronger, I can break some strong armor you know.

" Breath of Ice Third form: Fang of the Dancing Dragon Ice." My speed increased as the ground below me turned into an Ice. I then fucosed myself  towards Reiner, I swinged my sword while swirling towards the other one. I manage to cut it but it's not enough to break it, I only make it cracked. He then fell down as Eren tackled him, I then stand back to fucos my breath again. My hand suddenly felt cold making me look at it, I sighed there are ice particles on it but I ignored it and dashed towards them. 

Eren then pulling Reiner to  destroy the  armor. I still used my ice form and helped Eren to destroy the armor. It started to crack, but something is wrong. Reiner started pushing Eren, I raise my head and my eyes widened. They planned to let Bertholt fall and also for them to slow Eren. Reiner suddenly screamed making  me cover my ears, after that I jumped down and approach Eren.

" Eren! Release Reiner right now and  let's escape!" I yelled, one of the soldiers shouted making me raise my head. My eyes widened, Bertholt was falling down. Eren's hand suddenly grabbed me, protecting me in his big hands. I then heard an explosion, and Eren was still not letting me go. I can feel a sudden heat and also the explosion was strong making Eren lets  me go. My vission started to betray me until it was a total darkness.

*****